My recipe for sopor slime pieOK DUDESMore Like This
YOU WILL NEED
-a pie crust, or a thin loaf of cake (either will do)
-two packages of lemon lime jell-o
-a can of sprite, 7-up or lemon faygo
-two packages of vanilla pudding, or topping
-lots of green food colouring
-FOLLOW THESE STEPS IF YOU HAVE A PIE CRUST INSTEAD OF CAKE-
line your dish with greaseproof paper, to make it easier to remove the finished product.
Place pie crust into dish, and chill until hard.
follow the jell-o package instructions, but after adding the boiling hot water, replace cold water with your soda. Add lots of green food colouring at this point.
Pour this mixture into the pie crust, and refrigerate until the jell-o is set.
mix your vanilla pudding with 400 mls of milk SLOWLY and whisk for five minutes.
Yes, five whole minutes.
Add lots more green food colouring to the pudding.
gently pour the green puddng mixture on top of the jell-o, being EXTREMELY CAREFUL to keep the layers intact and not messed up.
You Don't Know Your Daughter At AllJust because she is no longer in a cradleMore Like This
Does not mean that your baby wont fall
And if you think that her smile means she is happy
Then you don’t know your daughter at all
On arriving home from school she runs up the stairs
And locks herself away in her room
It’s so easy to think that it’s just teenage angst
That will pass in time and be gone soon
Perhaps you assume that it is just boy trouble
A romance that will soon be forgot
Yes, maybe her problems are just a passing phase
But then again what if they are not
What if they’re deep rooted in the parental soil
That you’ve been failing to cultivate
As she grows, the leaves of her childhood are falling
And as of yet have not been replaced
Dismal days are making her deciduate
No wonder she’s feeling insecure
Her branches of self belief have become so bare
With her leaves left scattered on the floor
She patiently waits to once again see the light
Not knowing that this darkness will lift
It is your job to
10 Ways to Annoy Alice Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Alice CullenMore Like This
10. Take her credit cards and shopping vouchers, hold them above your head and tell her to jump for it.
9. Tell her if she was just a few centimetres shorter she could legally be a midget.
8. Wear the trashiest possible clothing whenever you can.
7. Tie her up in a straightjacket. When she protests, tell her she needs to go back to the loony bin.
6. When you go into the sun with her, fall into a twitching heap on the ground and moan Im melting.
5. Pelt her with cloves of garlic.
4. When she gets a vision, ask if her spidey senses are tingling.
3. Trip her up and ask if she saw it coming.
2. Ask her what you will be doing in five minutes every ten minutes.
And the Number One way to annoy Alice Cullen?
1. Email her dozens of application forms for the position of speaker on psychic hotlines.