I'm 55% retarded XD1. [x] You have choked on water before.
2. [x] You have tripped down the stairs before.
3. [x] You have walked into a door.
4. [x] You have pushed a door the wrong way.
5.  You have walked into a wall.
6.  You have fallen going UP the stairs.
7.  You have jumped off stairs and hit your head on whatever was above them.
8. [x] You have been electrocuted by a light-switch or an outlet.
9.  You have put metal/aluminum in the microwave.
10.  Right after a commercial comes on you forgot the show you were watching.
11. [x] You have forgotten something that someone said.
12. [x] You sometimes don't understand sayings / jokes, and it takes a long time to figure them out.
14.  You have been bleeding and not even noticed it.
15. [x] You've worn something backwards / inside out the whole day without knowing.
16.  you have stuck a fork / knife in a toaster before.
17. [x] You have played with fire.
18. [x] You've tripped over your own shoelace.
19. [x] You didn't even notice there was
Multiple OC Questionnaire MEMEHey guys! It's been a long time since I've posted anything. First of all, I would like to apologise to all of you who are still owed prizes, you will get them soon, I promise!More Like This
Now, I have a challenge for all of you! A multiple OC Questionnaire Meme! It's very simple - pick six of your OC's and put them to a character - Eg. John Doe as Character 1. If you go onto Word you can replace 'Character 1' and so forth with the name of your character through the document, to make it easier. Don't look at any of the questions before you allocate your OC to a character, because that's spoling the fun.
Then, once you've done that - enjoy yourself, answer all the questions and post up the completed questionnaire on the site!
I look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with!
If Character 1 and Character 2 were to fight, who would win?
Character 3 and Character 4 decide to leave the country together – where do they g
Flesh and Blood Chapter 2: The Ticking HeartMore Like This
Dark storm clouds choked the sky above Equestria and smothered Celestia's shining sun, no longer allowing it to spread its warmth throughout the region. The birds hid away from the rain while a cold, stormy breeze washed over the panicked citizens of Ponyville. The ponies in the market place impetuously ran for cover from the unpredicted storm, bumping into one another and dropping their recently purchased groceries to the muddy roads. Other ponies in the rolling hills just outside of town frantically gathered their belongings, their fun picnics ruined.
The rain soaked everything in sight while thunder shook the world and lightning assaulted the Earth, reducing anything in its wake to fiery rubble while restoring the land to light for a fraction of a second. The Ponyville weather team bravely battled the terrible storm, risking life and limb to keep their town and the ponies that lived there safe. It was no average summer day for anypony, especially for the Cutie Mark Crusaders. The th
Flesh and Blood Chapter 1: Just Beneath the SkinMore Like This
Warning: The following contains content some may find disturbing
Celestia's shining sun bathed Equestria in its glorious light. The birds chirped their magical melody as the warm summer breeze washed over the citizens of Ponyville. The ponies in the market went about buying and trading for things ranging from fresh produce to beautiful jewelry. Other ponies played and had picnics in the rolling hills just outside of town. It seemed like an average summer day for everypony. All except for the Cutie Mark Crusaders. For them, no two days were the same, there was no average day. Every day was different and filled with new adventures in their quests to find their special talents and gain their Cutie Marks! This led the trio to their next adventure, at the edge of the Everfree Forest. Applebloom carefully looked over a piece of paper covered in writing and other scribbles. The red-maned earth pony looked up from the parchment and turned to her pegasus friend, Scootaloo.
"Ya sure this'll work