I'm 55% retarded XD1. [x] You have choked on water before.
2. [x] You have tripped down the stairs before.
3. [x] You have walked into a door.
4. [x] You have pushed a door the wrong way.
5.  You have walked into a wall.
6.  You have fallen going UP the stairs.
7.  You have jumped off stairs and hit your head on whatever was above them.
8. [x] You have been electrocuted by a light-switch or an outlet.
9.  You have put metal/aluminum in the microwave.
10.  Right after a commercial comes on you forgot the show you were watching.
11. [x] You have forgotten something that someone said.
12. [x] You sometimes don't understand sayings / jokes, and it takes a long time to figure them out.
14.  You have been bleeding and not even noticed it.
15. [x] You've worn something backwards / inside out the whole day without knowing.
16.  you have stuck a fork / knife in a toaster before.
17. [x] You have played with fire.
18. [x] You've tripped over your own shoelace.
19. [x] You didn't even notice there was
Multiple OC Questionnaire MEMEHey guys! It's been a long time since I've posted anything. First of all, I would like to apologise to all of you who are still owed prizes, you will get them soon, I promise!More Like This
Now, I have a challenge for all of you! A multiple OC Questionnaire Meme! It's very simple - pick six of your OC's and put them to a character - Eg. John Doe as Character 1. If you go onto Word you can replace 'Character 1' and so forth with the name of your character through the document, to make it easier. Don't look at any of the questions before you allocate your OC to a character, because that's spoling the fun.
Then, once you've done that - enjoy yourself, answer all the questions and post up the completed questionnaire on the site!
I look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with!
If Character 1 and Character 2 were to fight, who would win?
Character 3 and Character 4 decide to leave the country together – where do they g