* The Spirit Project*I know a serious journal is probably something you guys wouldn't expect of me, but this is really serious.More Like This
I just found out my two little cousins lost one of their dogs suddenly. Like, today. And they're heartbroken ( of course ;n; ). I'm heartbroken. He was the most amazing dog-super young, super sweet. Super hard (as all dogs are) to lose. But especially. He was their baby. It was completely unexpected and it's a horrible loss. He was so loved and so cared for and he will be missed more than words can describe.
Now, circling back to the title of this journal.
I told them I wish I could do something to help. Obviously I can't do what they want the most, and nothing will ever truly heal, but I had started on a memorial picture to maybe help at least a tad. But then a kinda crazy idea came to mind.
What if I could find as many people as possible to make art in memory of Spirit?
What if we could help (at least a little?) to help?
So, that's my idea. The Spirit Project.
Anyone and everyon
gggggggggive bene up since 8am this is wrongMore Like This
i usually wake up at 3pm im not ok with this
im, , ,, tire
i forget what my dream was about but im like 100% sure i was gonna date a piegon,
also i went 2 my fridge and was about to pick up a green tea but i was like nooooo. nooooo im not delaing with ur shit this morning lipton n
i had to say that to make this journal its required for me too poo poo on lipton every time i m here
heres a quiz i already forgot who i stole it from
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: kylie
- Eye Color: hazel
- Hair Style/color: s pretty long like almost 2 my butt probably if i kept it down. brown and long wavy
- Height: 5'2" dont touhc me
- Clothing style: as simple as possible omfg
- Best physical feature: ?????????????????????????? swaggi
TWO: THE INSID