Fxt MYO-Contest extended/8 days leftSoooo it is very unlikely of me, but i decided for a MYO Contest for the FXT Species!More Like This
Please Read the Species Info before you start drawing!
for the traits:
Just feel free to ask if you have questions!
requested to up it to 5 per person
It will end in
one month! ( 23rd of november!)30th of november
Folder for your submission:
3 WEEKS LEFT - MYO ARKYA EVENT - (OPEN)~~ :iconarkyaatoll: ~~More Like This
END DATE - DECEMBER 15th, 2015
Anyone may join and design their own arkya - One entry per person - meaning you can only design ONE arkya.
- A second entry may be granted if you advertise the event via journal or poll
- A third entry may be granted if you advertise outside of DeviantArt (tumblr, furaffinity, chickensmoothie idk)
- Leave a comment or note me with the link(s) and I'll add you to this list
- Winners get to keep their design as an official arkya and I will personally draw the design on an official base!
There are no trait restrictions so far - you may use any traits that have been displayed on official arkyas, or create your own.
- Here's the most recent, basic info - http://fav.me/d9cb8er
- Check the
September 2015 Contest (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)For the sake of keeping the group's future journals and future contests clean, the results will be updated with the original journalMore Like This
It had taken some time gather for the winners but luckily it was clear to us who the winners of the contest were with little debate. c:
3rd Place goes to SkyLandWarrior
I love how well this was presented. You captured the personality, the character, and the situation simply by looking at the art. It corresponds to the theme and as a painting I admire the work and effort into it. As not the most original piece as the concept was the puffshimi in a fight, but nonetheless we believe it deserved recognition and took 3rd place.
2rd Place goes to artcrazy856
When we first looked at this one, the art was nicely done and looked really well drawn. thought the art is really nice to look at and it's really well drawn and colored, but what made it fit to the theme was the backstory behind the ar