Glasses [Prussia x Reader]“Gil, I’m home!” I called out to my boyfriend after a long day of work.More Like This
“What happened to ‘mein awesome boyfriend Gil’?” He yelled back. I tried not to laugh and sighed. Full of himself as always. But that’s why I loved the guy.
I stood in the hallway before heading into the living room.
“So how messy is the living room this time? Have any wild parties with Antonio and Francis?” I was referring to Gilbert’s best friends. Together, they were known as the Bad Touch Trio. For very good reasons.
“Very funny frau, but those two didn’t come over today. Yet.”
I casually strolled out into the living room. What I saw pretty much startled me. Gilbert Beilschmidt was reading a book. And not just any book. It was one of my romance novels….
“You’re reading?” I asked carefully.
“No, I’m just casually relaxing with this book here.” He replied sarcasticall
Your Turn- PrussiaxReaderMore Like This
.: Prussia :.
"Gilbert, come on," you groaned when Gilbert would continually ignore you, poking his cheek in annoyance, "Get up and off your sexy ass already and go check up on the baby..."
Gilbert smirked faintly in his pretend sleep, deciding to just encase you in his strong arms and buff chest to keep you from moving. You frowned at your husband and the sounds of your darling child calling for you and Gilbert, sleepy parents, from the nursery room.
Sleepily, you said to Gilbert again, "Please Gilbert, it's your turn to check on the baby..."
Gilbert lifted one of his eyelids to allow his piercing red eyes to stare at you, a smirk playing up one his albino face, "Why should I, Fräulein?"
You rolled your eyes at Gilbert's playful banter, deciding to immediately step up Gilbert's motivation towards getting out of the warm pillows, cocoon of blankets and your hot body temperature. Slowly sitting up, you slung a leg over Gilbert's other side, effectively straddling him, "Because, big
PrussiaxReader The Vet“Gilbert! Ugh!” You walked around the house, looking for the Prussian and his bird. You should have told him you were going to get ice cream. But no, you had decided to be honest and tell the albino that you were going to the vet.More Like This
You heard a “Piyo!” followed by “Verdammt, Gilbird! Shut up!” You followed the sound, tracking it to the bathroom. You pulled open the shower curtain to reveal Gilbert, with Gilbird on his head. You rolled your eyes.
“Come on, we’re going to be late for Gilbird’s appointment.” You hoped Gilbert would give in and allow you to take them to the vet, but, of course, that’s not what happened. Gilbert shouted “No!” and then darted past you, with his bird, and ran down the hallway.
You sighed in exasperation, walking out of the bathroom. “Gil, don’t be such a baby!” Instantly a reply came.
“I am not a baby! Scheiße!” He realized that he had given away hi
Things That Prussia Cannot DoThings That I,More Like This
The Great Prussia,
Am No Longer Allowed To Do
( But will still do anyway. )
1. I am no longer allowed to stand up on the table in the middle of a World Meeting to strip and sing.
2. Even if Scotland joins me.
3. Or even if France puts money down the front of my crotch.
4. Germany will lecture me.
5. For the gazillionth time.
6. And I hate his lectures.
7. They're boring as all hell.
8. I'm not allowed to sleep in the middle of a meeting.
9. Especially if Germany is lecturing.
10. I am no longer allowed to scream " PENIS " in the middle of a meeting.
11. Or " My anus is bleeding."
12. Or " FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDINGGGGGGG."
13. No matter HOW bored I am.
14. Switzerland will kill me for saying words I shouldn't say in front of Lichtenstein.
15. I shouldn't call Switzerland 'Sir Cocks-alot'.
16. No matter how many times he cocks his gun.
17. I will get shot with said gun.
18. No, not the sexual innuendo 'gun', either.
19. The actual gun.
SKY WEASEL!Dear Rest of the World,More Like This
Our rodents are better than yours.
Great F**king Britain.