Clumsy is not a character flawRandomize a number 1-50 a couple of times and collect some character flaws on demand!More Like This
1. Arrogance: thinks hir is better than everyone else.
2. Keeps grudges: even if an apology is accepted, don't expect anything to change.
3. Cherry-picked reality: hir will conveniently ignore parts of reality that hir does not want to accept (such as not being what hir wants to be).
4. Emotionally abusive: hir will degrade, gaslight, control, or otherwise abuse others without the use of physical violence.
5. Violent: hir cannot control hir's temper, and will break things or hit others to express anger.
6. Self-centered: hir always puts or thinks of hirself first, even if the focus should be on others.
7. Codependent: hir gets unhealthily attached to others and cannot function well without them.
8. Argumentative: it seems like hir starts arguments just for the sake of doing so.
9. Forceful: hir doesn't seem to care about "no" -- whether it's trying to push hir away or trying to assert a position.