- The Boltstrike FC -Welcome to the Boltstrike FC!More Like This
"I understand now that I've ruined my life. Now I've paid for it. But now this hatred is all I have. I'm a villian, but only because now it's all I can be."
Who is Boltstrike?
Boltstrike is a fan character of the 'Warrior Cats' series by Erin Hunter owned by *FizzyPumpkin. He was the main antagonist of the Roleplay Website created by ~SnowyForest.
Boltstrike was born a rogue known as Bolt. He lived with his mother with a few other cats in the woods. This was the time just before the Clans know as LeafClan, BrookClan and FireClan came to be. However, there are many other Clans besides these all over the place. There was another Clan known as MidnightClan that lived near Bolt's home. His father, Smokefang, was a part of this Clan. However, Smokefang had developed an odd case of Amnesia (Memory Loss) in which he'd forgotten who Bolt was. This was developed via the amount of wars
F-A-QWhat does it mean by "dark" element? what defines a 'dark' element on the periodic table? (and so i'm assuming that the cats must be steampunk, or can they be actual living cats?)More Like This
They are actual living cats. And a Dark element is something that works against the earth or is harmful. For example - Smoke, Carbon Dioxide, Any radioactive material. Anything that harms or is against the earth.
And it doesn't have to be from the Periodic table. You can make a cat that is based on a bad substance here on earth. Like pollution. Or maybe even tar.
And please, when you design your cat, make their design based off whatever they resemble. And give them a small steampunk touch. like goggles or a robotic eye, something like that.
You can also have a light elemental feline. Which is anything that helps the earth. For example, : Water, oxygen, vapor, light, [light is taken] soil, and Sugar. Gold and silver are also on the good side.
Basic RulesFollow the rules below.More Like This
- NO SPARKLES. If I find an alien cat with pink blobs and wings, I will decline your join request INSTANTLY.
- Please give the character a believable personality and traits.
- Your Feline MUST be based on an element from the periodic table or an earthly element. ITS NAME MUST BE THE ELEMENT ITSELF.
- Please make the design and the traits fit with your cat's element.
- Your cat must be either a Dark element or one that is helpful to the earth (Light). No 'in betweens'.
- Please do not copy another's design or use a previous design. Make something new and original.
- Please use the correct application for your cat.
- Include this information with it :
-Name and nickname
- Why they joined this side
- Role Play Sample
- Please link your application in a join request with the word 'applesauce' or I will decline it.
- DO NOT MAKE A PERFECT CHARACTER. They have flaws and advantag