Hello, Corvo.Hello, Corvo.More Like This
I noticed you were having trouble-
I saw you stumbling in fear.
The Empress, cut to the bone,
Emily - no longer here.
I have pulled you here, Corvo.
Into my lair of confusion:
where space no longer resides,
and time is just an illusion.
My dear Corvo.
And so, bequeathed to you: a mask.
Given to you: a mark.
Taken from you: an empress.
Ripped from you: a family.
Plunged are you: into chaos.
The more you kill, the darker it becomes.
Rats about, skittering for crumbs.
Weepers stumble, gritty and gruesome.
Blood is spilled, spilled, spilled - now under the ever-fading sun.
You act non-lethally.
Sneaking from behind, never acting fatally.
Choking at the neck, acting as deceitfully.
Bodies are hidden, hidden, hidden - while you escape aerial.
Do you love her, Corvo?
She loves you.
I loved once: I was a fool.
Do you love her, Corvo?
A little girl, circled in innocence.
A father figure you stand: a model hence.
A dish best serv
MCR BibleMCR BIBLE:More Like This
You know you're a My Chemical Romance Freak when..
1. Your carpet is soaked with drool after watching them play on TV
2. You cry when u hear them play your favorite song live
3. You hear someone say My Chemical Romance and you snap to attention
4. You stand your ground and defend them when someone tries to criticize them
5. You feel like burning the TRL building down
6. You read a story and claim you saw one of the band members names, though its not there
7. You have a MCR song for every point in your day
8. You lick the TV when there on it, Mmm..MCR
9. You recite the words to the song when someone even mutters just a word of it.
10. You Live by the words of My Chemical Romance
11. You've asked your parents millions of times if you could make MCR your religion!!
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE BIBLE
Gerard Way puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
Mikey Way can slam revolving doors.
The chief export of The Frank Iero is pain.
Mikey Way counted to infinity...twice.
Frank Iero can divide
The Kiss - FrerardI was giving all my effort in my guitar, as usual while playing 'You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prision'. It was Ray's guitar solo at the moment, so I took a break from playing. Then I noticed Gerard strutting over to me and grabbing the back of my head, forcing me to kiss him.More Like This
I was surprised, obviously, but kissed back right away. His tounge pushed it's way into my mouth, exploring it fully. I could barely battle for dominence, because he was winning. I wrapped an arm around his waist and let my other arm fall from my guitar.
And then I remember we were on stage. I stopped kissing him and he pushed me away from him, and continued singing like nothing happened. I shook everything from my head and went on playing.
----Fast forward to after the show----
We were all really sweaty because the show had just finished. It actually looked like we had just showered, especially me. I don't know why but I'm always the one to emerge the most drenched in sweat. Gerard was always second.