Demon!England x Angel!Reader - Simple StoryIt was hard to tell why he loved places like that but on the other hand… Maybe that was in his nature? The club he picked this time was crowded but not loud; calm, jazz music coming from the speakers, filling the room alongside with gray smoke. You grimaced. Looking at people that took their time slowly inhaling cigarettes reminded you of how little you understood them. For someone in your position habits like smoking or drinking were hardly appealing. But he liked them, he felt more alive or at least he told you so.More Like This
“Are you always on time?” Question was made right behind you.
You didn’t have to turn back, just a little smile appeared on your face, as you slowly nodded.
“It wouldn’t hurt you to come late once, dear.” He continued and you could easily imagine long glass in his hand and him sipping red drink from it.
Bloody mary. His favourite.
Or at least on of many. He told you, that he had knew the person the drink took name af
Weight Loss Tips and TricksMore Like This
The secret to weight loss is to burn off more than you take in.
It sounds easy but it's easy to forget!
Here are a few simple diet tips to keep in mind.
1. Stop eating four hours before you intend to sleep. For example if you will go to sleep at 10pm, finish your evening meal at 6pm. This allows for proper digestion.
2. If you are an over eater choose the same foods every day. The monotony will soon bore you and you will find yourself eating less.
3. Eat slowly! Count to 30 while you chew each bite.
4. Drink a large glass of water before every meal. Sometimes when you feel hungry you are actually thirsty.
5. If you don't know the nutritional information for a certain food or dish, do not eat it!
6. Crunchy vegetables make great snacks; the crunchiness makes you feel fuller. Try celery and carrot sticks.
7. If you feel like you might snack, try a cup of flavoured tea instead. The calorie count is practically zero but the fruity flavours are sweet and filling.
8. Only eat when hungry not