How to be a good subject for your photographer!You should try to:More Like This
- Instantly listens to quick prompts / direction.
- Be open to any critique mid or after shoots!
- Have a decent understanding of what the photographer is looking at (light/framing)
- Pose naturally and (if in Cosplay) act in character .
- Be confident for the duration of the shoot.
- Avoid being self concious.
- Be aware of the direction of light (to avoid unflattering shadows, etc)
- Loosen up! Literally. Shake your limbs and relax your muscles from time to time.
- Avoid squinting. If the sun is too bright you will naturally squint. Close your eyes and ask the photographer to do a count down.
- Throw ideas at your photographer. Be creative.
So there you go.. If you want to make life incredibly easy for your photographer try and nail the above points.
While I'm shooting I need 100% trust from my subject. I also can't have anyone disagreeing with my requests however odd they are (unless I ask em to do something dangerous, lol).
This completely breaks my creative flow