I got tagged o3oI got tagged by : :iconjt0002:More Like This
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in your post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1) Harry Potter or Twilight?
Ummm hello! Harry Potter. That was my childhood and it had a better plot line than Twilight (p.s. I've read every book and saw every movie for the twilight series).
2) What’s your favorite video game?
That's too hard to pick just one... but Resident Evil 4...
3) Who wo
Random thoughts with Usagi...It saddens me when I see and hear people put other cosplayers down. Where is the love??? I mean we are doing this for fun right? (I mean unless you're on heroes of cosplay then I understand). But really no one can win. No one has the right body type to cosplay if we really think about it. Why should an over weight cosplayer get glared at or be called not worthy to cosplay? Why should a shinny cosplayer be called privileged, slut or bitch? BE NICE PEOPLE!!! Is it really that hard to do?????? -sigh- Happy Monday... I guess... Things I have time for... NOT THIS!More Like This
tongue tattoo?okay, so the end of the school year is coming up and I plan on doing something really neat! what I'm going to do is the Alois Trancy tongue star tattoo... supposedly it's not really hard to do.More Like This
supplies: denture glue, sheet of plastic, print out of star, scissors, cu-tip, tacky glue/clear glue,and exacto knife
what I already have of that: print out of star, scissors, cu-tip, super glue/clear glue, exacto knife.
so what I really need is the denture glue (cause I have to put it on my tongue) I need the sheet of plastic for it to stay. if that's all I can probably just run out to the dollar store and bye that with $5. actually... I'd probably have to go out to michles or something for the denture glue... I'd have to do that tomorrow cause it's all the way across town.
thankfully I already know how to do it.
1. cut out the star so around it there is no white, or as less as possible.
2. take your exacto knife and CAREFULLY cut out the inside whites of the star.
3. take your sheet