Rules for usingLast update: May 28th 2012More Like This
RULES FOR USING MY BASES AND PROPS:
- Please give me credit for what I have created. A link to my dA page in your description would be very appreciated, but just writing "base/props by base-o-holic" can be enough.
Edit: - If you're planning to use one of my bases as drawing reference, you should check whether I referenced it first and consider using the original.
Edit: - Most often I use stock photos from SenshiStock. If you decide to reference my base with her pose, I'd rather you credit her only or us both.
- You can edit my bases/props however you like.
- You can edit my bases/props and post them on your account only if you get my permission first.
- Unless stated otherwise, you can use parts of my bases (faces, legs, whatever) and mix them with other bases as long as creators of these other bases agree to it as well.
- You can't make any money with dolls on my bases (e.g. from prints or doll commissions).
- But you can exchange y
Creepypasta OC template•Basic info•More Like This
Pasta name(not their actual name, what people know them as):
other family members:
Other noticeable mark(s):
Character Profile FormMore Like This
Meaning of name:
Origin of name:
Socioeconomic level as a child:
Socioeconomic level as an adult:
Most important childhood event that still affects him/her:
Other memories/events that still affects him/her and why/how:
Past failures s/he would be embarrassed to have people know about and why:
Biggest role model:
Biggest disillusions from childhood: