Naruto clash of ninja revalution 3 short reviewMore Like This
here is my short review of Naruto shippuden clash of ninja revalution 3 on the nintendo wii.
this is the third game of clash of ninja seirse and it has improved on some elaments but there are some areas that they needed to work more on and this short review is going to be a list of the pros of the game and where they needed more work done :-
1) the style of the game has been improved on compared to C.N.R 2 that wasnt that different from the first game but here they have improved it.
2) the stages in this game are really good as they have added some new stages to the game aswell as keep the stages from the first two games.
3) one player mode is really good and the story mode is made that bit harder that to me is a good thing.
4) the story is a good extra in the game as well as where points you earn is money to use in the store.
and now for the areas that need work:-
1) the store mainly because charaters are not unlocked like the first two games and so you have to buy them