CONTEST!!!!!SO GUYS! I'm doing a contest, right?More Like This
Well I'm hosting it!
And it's Hollywood Undead related.
So here's the prizes for each place
1st: AN ICON OF ANY SORT WINNER NOTE ME
2nd: Extremely complex drawing of what you want
3rd: some sort of craft of something
4th: drawing of what you want
5th: pixelated drawing of something
Everything below; A PARTICIPANT SHOUT OUT
HERES WHAT YOU CAN DO!
4. Smut (I guess )
5. ANYTHING HU RELATED!
Here's what you can't do
2. That's pretty much it...
ENTRY MUST INCLUDE
1. At least 1 Hollywood Undead band member
2. Background (any kind is okay. Even if it's just a color...)
3. Nickname of member
4. You can include yourself (not required)
5. You can include me (wink wink) (not required)
SO COMMENT BELOW IF YOUD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE!!!!
Contest will be over once all entries are in.
Please enter, this is my first contest so id really like to see what you come up with!
- Lost in the City - Chapter 2-“S-Stop!” Petal yowled, dashing after Jesse. Security slammed the door shut before Petal could rush in. Her muzzle crashed against the door and she fell back with a yip.More Like This
Outside, Jesse was flung onto the cold ground outside the club. His tail was scrunched up and his hips hurt. He stared up at security, whimpering. The two dogs that were security exchanged an annoyed glance, then stepped back into the club. Jesse was sprawled across the ground, moaning in pain.
“J-Jesse!” Petal staggered to her paws and slung the door open. She skidded outside, shutting the door behind her. She warily looked down and saw Jesse groaning.
“P-Petal…” He fluttered his eyes open and stared at her. “H-Help me…”
Petal reached out a paw and Jesse grasped it. She yanked him up, earning a sharp yelp. She slumped him over her shoulders, shuffling towards the edge of the rocky road.
She saw a taxi drive up. Relief swelled beneath her as she waved her pa