Pokemon Crystal: Ruined AlphIf you know me even just a little, you know I'm a skeptical person.More Like This
But I didn't always used to be this way.
There was a time when I believed in demons, spirits, and a whole mess of stuff I don't even want to mention. I'm referring to a person I used to be; a person that couldn't sleep one night because there was a giant horned spider on her ceiling that may or may not have actually existed.
Call it what you might, my mind played some dirty tricks on me when I was young. But since I finished junior year, I'd gotten away from those illusions. I've never felt so safe in my life. I no longer have any fear of the paranormal, or believe I can see demons. But, there is one thing that still makes me wonder...
In middle school, I had this terribly odd experience with a kid I knew in my circle of friends. A kid who I haven't seen since, after that strange... ..encounter.
The word seems appropriate in a funny/unfunny way.
Because he was very much into Pokemon.
15 years of Booti1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?More Like This
- According to my profile three years, but i never really became part of the community until two years in.
2. What does your username mean?
- 11fishgirl was one of my childhood usernames I used on the internet, after being called Fishi and such for nicknames I took it into part and my name evolved into something with Master.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
- Sassy (xD), Self Minded, Booti (c: )
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
- Well lets go way back, back into tiiiiime.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Digital, every since I was 10 I dreamt of being able to do digital art. Like all those big artist with the amazing coloring and shading skills and what not. Until I was 13 did I ever really get my graphics tablet.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Honestly I wish my style was more appealing. When I look at my art i