Event 11: The EndAmongst fond farewells and best wishes for our graduating seventh years, revelations of the dark intentions of Professor Giselle Knightley and Professor Lyall Darcy were uncovered. Through fire, potion, and unforgivable curses, students struggled to understand the convoluted and at times incomprehensible reasons for their indescribable cruelty and desire to wreak destruction. But what little the two former Ministry employees revealed of their comings and goings for the past few years has successfully cleared Charles Rendell of all charges against him, the case redirected for culprit Giselle Knightley and pending further investigation. The redeemed Defense Against the Dark Arts professor has elected not to return to Hogwarts, but is undoubtedly thankful to all students for their part in uncovering the true perpetrator, and proud of their ability to apply their subject in a most regrettable real-life situation.More Like This
For those who were unable to attend our final event of the year, you may f
Pokemon Crystal: Ruined AlphIf you know me even just a little, you know I'm a skeptical person.More Like This
But I didn't always used to be this way.
There was a time when I believed in demons, spirits, and a whole mess of stuff I don't even want to mention. I'm referring to a person I used to be; a person that couldn't sleep one night because there was a giant horned spider on her ceiling that may or may not have actually existed.
Call it what you might, my mind played some dirty tricks on me when I was young. But since I finished junior year, I'd gotten away from those illusions. I've never felt so safe in my life. I no longer have any fear of the paranormal, or believe I can see demons. But, there is one thing that still makes me wonder...
In middle school, I had this terribly odd experience with a kid I knew in my circle of friends. A kid who I haven't seen since, after that strange... ..encounter.
The word seems appropriate in a funny/unfunny way.
Because he was very much into Pokemon.
15 years of Booti1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?More Like This
- According to my profile three years, but i never really became part of the community until two years in.
2. What does your username mean?
- 11fishgirl was one of my childhood usernames I used on the internet, after being called Fishi and such for nicknames I took it into part and my name evolved into something with Master.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
- Sassy (xD), Self Minded, Booti (c: )
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
- Well lets go way back, back into tiiiiime.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Digital, every since I was 10 I dreamt of being able to do digital art. Like all those big artist with the amazing coloring and shading skills and what not. Until I was 13 did I ever really get my graphics tablet.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Honestly I wish my style was more appealing. When I look at my art i