Got a Paypal My loveliesmuheheheheheeh c:More Like This
Soooo, since I got a paypal I will now be doing paypal commissions.
Not really sure what to price them at....but heres what I can do.
Simple Manip type thing- I will be using line art for these but I will mod the line art to your characters needs, I will either make or use someones BG, I will touch it up and what not, clean any loose pixels, etc.
Pixel Icon Animated/non animated- Might draw for these, just maybe. May use bases but will mod to your characters needs.
Custom Design- Will do a custom design. Will use line art, but will mod. Will do any object, living thing, etc.
Can't really think right now so if you're interested or would like more information just n
I will have some inactivity for awhileWith moving places alot limits my time and yesterday I had to have my horse Storm put down.. He had busted through the fence after getting spooked and he busted his left hock and his leg was pretty much dangling by skin the bones were showing.. I promise anything that has been commissioned will be done but I don't know when I will feel up to doing all of it in one day so they might be very well spaced apart. I'm sorry for the inconvenience guys I just need to get through this.More Like This
Summer Carnival Raffles (4th week WINNERS)All Summer Carnival Raffles will be posted in this journal.More Like This
There will be one or two raffles each week and the winners will be posted in this journal as well. Only the winners will be notified by message.
How to enter
Comment in the parent comment that I've made that you would like to enter for that raffle
All comments outside the parent comments will be removed and won't count in the raffle.
You may enter for as many raffles as you want, but you can't win more than once each week.
If you win a foal it has to be registered within 60 days or it will be reclaimed.
Opens 28'th July
Free custom import
A custom Dream Breather. All natural colors as well as Breather mutations are allowed, however Catcher genes are not. After winning, please send a note to the group titled "raf
Spell CoatsSpell coats can be earned or purchased.More Like This
To earn a spell coat your Dreamer must have a certain amount of experience points. The spell coat have different 'levels', so they all cost different. You get to keep your experience points after earning a spell coat.
To purchase a spell coat you pay the specified amount of points to unlock it. The point price is higher than the experience amount to encourage people to earn the spell coat instead of just paying for it.
- Spell coat must be on reference sheet (listed and shown)
- Foals do not inherit spell coats
- If a spell coat is removed from this list, your horse may still carry it.
• How many spell coats can my horse have?
Your horse may only have 1 spell coat at a time. You can remove a spell coat but that cost as much as it did to buy it.
• How do I remove one spell coat from my horse?
If you unlocked a spell coat for 20 XP, you have to wait until you have 20 more XP to remove it. So to remove the 20XP spell coat f
Closing My Stables: Horses For Sale and LeaseHey Guys and Gals of the Horse Art RP. I am closing my stables for the near future. So some of the horses will be for sale and/or lease. Real life and family issues have overtaken my life right now. So art is on hold until I can get everything settled and straightened out.More Like This
Rules for Buying
1. Points/USD only unless you contact me through note
2. The horse is yours to do as you want. But you have to keep the breeding slots as is.
3. Previous owners have a chance to get the horse back if they note.
Rules for Leasing
1. You can draw as much as or as little as you want of the horse with one exception you have to draw at least the horse once while you have the lease
2. The lease times: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months
3. If multiple people want to lease one horse will have a discussion together to see how we can make this happen/
4. No killing, maiming, seriously hurting the horse
5. With regular horses you will be able to breed twice in one lease, with no