Fluffle Puff News!Gueeesss what everyone! I've got news on Fluffle Puff plushies! I've been given permission to start taking Fluffle Puff orders on deviantart! So here's how it's going to work:More Like This
1. I'm going to be taking 5 Fluffle Puff orders a month for now, I may take more in the future, but I'm going to see how well I do with 5 first since I have other commissions lined up too.
2. I'll be posting in my journal when I'm open and closed for Fluffle Puff commissions.
3. Fluffle Puffs will cost $70 USD and $12 USD for US shipping, so $82 in total. $18 for international, so $88 in total.
4. All payments will be received via Paypal.
5. To get a Fluffle Puff Plushie order in when I'm open, please note me ONLY when I have orders open. I will not take back orders.
6. When you note me to order, please tell me what kind of eyes (looking forward or slightly derpy looking), and mouth (closed or pbbt*) you want on your plush. The different looks will cause no difference in price. (See below for examples.)
Equestria Nation Princess Coronation (FRUSTRATION)GOINGS ONMore Like This
- - - - - - FURTHER FRUSTRATION UPDATES - - - - - - -
With my self-imposed deadline looming very very soon, I need to set the gravity of my recent workings up for you guys to see whats going on in this department.
Realistically, there shouldn't be an issue of getting this shindig underway and finished up within the time I had if everything works out as it should. Of course "Finished" Was never an operative term. The GOAL was to take a whole heap of OC's and work until the deadline hit, those who made it in by the deadline made it in, those who didn't, didn't.
Now, the part that's been sucking. Like I said, there shouldn't be an issue, provided I run into no problems. Unfortunately, that's not been the case. Time and time again, and especially recently, I've fallen victim to a combination of Photoshop's natural buggy nature, coupled with the already MASSIVE size of this image. Working together, these have really been trying my patience. A LOT. I've lost 30 minutes to an hour o