Tags~~~I'm only going to answer the questions ><More Like This
Tagged by :iconthumbelina0406:
1. If anime characters were real, who would you want to date? Just one character.
2. Do you love to play games? If yes, what is your fav game?
On facebook? Criminal case :3
3. Which anime characters that represent or is similar to you in real life?
I don't know :shrugs: but I've taken shugo chara personality quiz before and always got Amu ^^
4. Do you have any OTP?
hm? I'm sorry but what do you mean?
5. Which is more important, looks or personality?
6. Do you hate studying? What is your least fav subject?
yup, of course.. many xD but I guess Biology, because I find it disgusting ><
7. Name one thing that you can't live without
8. Which is more important, family, friends or lovers?
Family, of course
9. If you can, which ani
Glad it's snowingIt was the day before Christmas, Noah had invited Rex to come over to play video games or just ha out. He was alone at home, while his parents were out doing last minute Christmas shopping, so both teens were alone at home. It was snowing, the streets were cover in white, basketball was out of the question, or going out. Rex was so cold when he reached Noah’s house, he was glad he had gloves, still his hands were a little cold, the rest of his body was colder that’s why he felt he was melting when Noah open the door and he felt the warm heat coming from the inside. The EVO pushed his human friend aside and ran inside, directly to a heater Noah had on his living room. Rex rub his hands together near the device, Noah chuckled and closed the door. Even he could feel how cold it was and he only had the door open for a couple of minutes. Rex apologized to him, smiling nervously. After the EVO was warm enough they could start their fun. They played videogames as expected, playedMore Like This