Jareth x Reader~ Nothing SpecialYou smiled at Sarah as she had made it safely back to her room with her brother and was now celebrating with all the friends she had made along the way of the Labyrinth.More Like This
"(Name), won't you stay?" Sarah's voice snapped you out of your thoughts, as you looked at her, you weren't much older than her at all, basically the same age. "I couldn't. What shall I do in this world?" You smiled, "I have no family."
"You could stay with me." She offered. You could sense the affection in her words, you had help her a great deal, perhaps more than Hoggle had. "Your parents would find it truly odd to have a past speaking female on there hands." You spoke calmly. "But then again, I can always stop talking like that," you laughed.
"I understand." Sarah nodded, with a hint of sadness. You sighed knowing you shouldn't but you just had too. "I want you to have this," you said holding out a rare bookmark that was a symbol of your side of the labyrinth. The silver reflected the light of Sarah's ceiling fan,
KH -- Never Have I EverMore Like This
Never Have I Ever
by Kaori Raven
"I have an idea," Demyx said. He waited until all eyes were on him, and then cheerfully presented, "Let's play Never Have I Ever!"
The other twelve stared blankly for a moment. Then, Roxas piped up, "Uh...what's that?"
"You've never played Never Have I Ever?" Demyx looked slightly taken back. "Well, it's..." He looked around and stretched his back to wrap his fingertips around another beer from the cooler a few meters behind him. "It's when you say...'Never have I ever'...and then you say something you've never done." He straightened up with the bottle in his hand, staring at it intently as though it could save him from embarrassment. "And then the other people...well...if they have done what that person said, they lose a point. And you win if you're the last person with any points."
The others thought about it. Zexion raised a hand slightly. "How many points do you get?"
Demyx's face twisted for a second, and then lit up
Fag Party- a KH yaoi fic chap1 PLEASE READ ARTISTS COMMENTS FIRSTMore Like This
Hey guys, glad you could make it! Sora, Riku and Kairi stared blankly at the strangely emphatic blond: Laxerene was normally such a grumpy person. Namine pushed her sister aside.
Excuse her shes been wasted for a few hours now, She nervously chuckled to try and push past the awkward situation.
Whoa I guess I lost my balance again HAHAHAHAHA! Laxerene had got back up rested against the door frame. So Kairi, which one of these strapping young men did you come with?
Huh? Kairi was still gob smacked by Laxerenes pissed personality, Oh neither of them.
I always thought there was something going on between you two, Laxerene pointed to Sora and Riku with the hand she held her large paper cup.
We didnt come together! We came as a group. A group of friends. NOTHING ELSE! Sora quickly corrected. Laxerene closed her eyes and shru
30 Ways to Annoy Bill Kaulitz30 Ways to Annoy Bill KaulitzMore Like This
1. Accidentally call him a girl in public.
2. Laugh hysterically every time he speaks the word what.
3. Steal all his eyeliner and begin drawing strange pictures all over his walls. When he asks what you are doing turn your back to him and mutter something about Georg doing you wrong.
4. Sing very loudly and very off-key to any Green Day song he might be playing.
5. At 4:27 in the morning, jump on his bed and scream The leprechauns are attacking! The leprechauns are attacking! Run for your life!
6. Rename him Phillip Johnny Bob and refuse to call him by any other name.
7. Give away the ending to any movie he may be watching.
8. Every time he beats you at a video game smack him with a pillow and accuse him of cheating.
9. Make fun of his dancing.
10. Tell him he looks like Michael Jackson.
11. Let a rabid monkey loose in his room while hes asleep.
12. Tell him his voice reminds you of a dying constipated cow.