700I read a story once about a man who had six PhD's in six different fields. I don't remember what fields they were, but I was impressed - that much I remember. As I read on, it became clear that the reason he found so much success was his severe OCD. He was so consumed by the disorder that he read each page of each textbook hundreds of times. And I remember thinking it was crazy, insane, psychotic. But I guess it worked for him. So I forgot about the man with the six PhD's and the torturous perfectionism that some call "disorder."More Like This
Until I Met Candyce Karolyn Ethanson.
It was fourth grade and I called her names behind her back because she had to get on the swings so many times in a row that she never even swung. Before she could get on the swing well enough, recess was over. She cried when our teacher pried her from the swing-set, not allowing the repetition to continue. Then we went back inside for class and I remember seeing blood on her fingernails from where they were buried in her l
Graduation Raffle!!! (CLOSED) NEW INFO LESS THAN 5 DAYS LEFT GUYS COME ON AND ENTER IF YOU HAVEN'TMore Like This
Like a week left guys..... Come on and enter, you have a high if not absolute chance of winning!
Ok so I'm throwing a little mini raffle for when I graduate High School~! I thought I might be a little fun this time around
END DATE: 22ND OF THIS MONTH
Yeah so the rules are pretty simple
1) A custom of whatever you want (Closed species exluded and you get a full ref sheet) Entrants:
2) A custom Octopup Entrants: :icontiptoeling:
3) A custom Pastry Foo Pony Entrants:
4) A custom Polydeca Entrants: luna-the-puppy
5) A custom new species of mine (visuals will be seen at Join.Me's or on a future date) Entrants:
6) A speedpaint of whatever you want + Chibi of whatever you