The Stars In Your Eyes (Cloud x Reader) Chapter 1More Like This
The Stars In Your Eyes
Cloud Strife x Reader
Boredom was practically killing you. You had nothing interesting to do during that evening, so you had decided to spend your time in any place other than the suffocating atmosphere at your confined apartment. You were sitting on a bench at the public square and, although the sun had set and darkness had fallen, it was thanks to the light emitted by the lampposts that stood along the sidewalks that you were able to at least read the wording and gaze at the images imprinted over the pages of the book which was occupying your hands. You sighed sedately as you continued staring at the opened book with a somewhat distant look, not paying much concentration to the many words printed in there. The textbook was mostly concerning Astrophysics; you l
Reno headcanon1. What does their bedroom look like? Neater than people would think, Cloud is actually the messy one in the family. He’s really sort of a minimalist. Just the necessities, a place for everything and everything in its place.More Like This
2. Do they have any daily rituals? He really isn’t a morning person but forces himself into a routine because he knows it’s necessary. He sets three alarms and the auto brew on the coffee pot. By the time he’s on his second cup, he’s dressed and out the door. Like most people who live in the city, he walks to avoid the traffic. He picks up donuts for the office on Fridays because that’s his day.
3. Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often? He’s naturally skinny so he doesn’t have to, but he runs and does situps and pushups to keep up with the PT tests for ShinRa. Can’t be falling behind!
4. What wou
Vincent Headcanon--Long Version!. What does their bedroom look like? It’s filled with natural light and hardwood floors and things he’s picked out himself. That’s important to him after what he’s been through. There is also this huge chandelier that is made to look like tree branches. He found it in an estate sale and bought it because it reminded him of the Ancient Forest. He knows Rude hates it, even though he won’t say anything, But Vincent loves it, so it stays.More Like This
2. Do they have any daily rituals? He likes to sleep in; it’s a luxury. Plus his sleeping meds make him drowsy in the morning. Rude always leaves a mug of coffee for when he gets up. He’ll answer his work emails, get dressed, walk to work and put in an afternoon there, get drinks and sometimes dinner, then chill and take care of daily chores before bedtime..
3. Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often? He goes to th
Rude Headcanon--long versionWhat does their bedroom look like? Light and airy. Furniture is classic antique style. The bed is huge and full of soft covers, big enough for two six-foot men to stretch out.More Like This
2. Do they have any daily rituals? Get up early because he likes to be the first one in the office. Shower, get dressed, make a pot of coffee. One insulated mug, black, goes on the nightstand for whenever the hell Vincent decides to wake up. The other goes with him. Walks to work unless the weather is bad or someone needs a ride because the traffic in Edge is just awful. Does his paperwork, and sometimes Reno's, shadows the President, and whatever else is asked of him until it's time to leave. Then he stops by the bar for a few drinks and maybe meets Vincent there, depending on their joint schedules. They either walk home together or meet at the condo, eat dinner, watch te
Crazy Art Feature!!I know I haven't done this in a while and wanted to get back into the swing of things. XDMore Like This
Please enjoy these artworks and show the artists some much deserved love:
Guard You by Pajunen Darling, Don't You Dare by MikkiMarie AM by the-upward-glance The Invitation by Vinvalenwind Let' s Call It A Draw by Mavrosh Ishan by Mavrosh
Hope you guys are having a good weekend!