Bottled Up!I love conceptual photography. Colors at its best. I am featuring amazing photos with bottles.More Like This
Sweet by theKikaPastel Rainbow by Sara-MoriniAntique Bottles by rscorp
Medicine Show by DouglasHumphriesDecorative bottles by edayanmagic powder by KatixSupersonicColors in a cold time by anxiri
Winter in a Bottle by xOronarThe Fall of My Dreams by SaRaH-22botany by hayzy
Favourites #39More Like This
Sunset 27 by marshwood
Flowing by Clepsidras
Nebel gegen Sonne, ich liebe das Wetterspiel. by TobiasAckermann Coochie by mudblood021
Autumn on the road by Thubakabra
Daily Features // Winner of Raffle and GiveawayCosplay | Facebook | Formspring | Dragon Nest Guild SiteMore Like This
First off, thanks :iconbanannumon: and :icondevylost: for the lovely raffles ! :iconnashacryplz: didn't think i'd win quite a few in the past few days <3 so happy to get my premium membership extended and winning lots of points and art! Looking forward to all the couple art and art of my char in general in the next few days <3 :iconstrokingplz:
Giveaways & Raffles ~
Journal about how ur opinion doesnt matterHello yes this is a journal attempting to explain why ur opinion doesnt matter to the artist 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time where it does matter are the following:More Like This
1. If you are commissioning them
2. If they actually ask you for your opinion
If it's neither of those then shhh.
Now I wanna clarify a few thing
1. It's okay to have an opinion on someone's work, everyone does.
2. It's okay to express it, it's okay to have a personal response to an artist's work
3. HOWEVER it's not ok to pull in personal opinion in a self entitled manner and pretend it matters. AND THEN GET UPSET when the artist dont care.
Differences between things:
Constructive criticism =/= opinion:
Not the same !! Criticism isnt 100% objective but is generally way less biased than opinion. Telling someone you preferred their old work isnt criticism. Telling someone that you'd have preferred something to be drawn another way isnt criticism. (A whole other issue, sometimes criticism isnt wanted but that's not
Don't forgetMake the New Year an excuse to stop stagnating. Open your heart and mind towards a change, even when you believe your convictions are firm. Learn to understand others but start by understanding yourself. From the bottom of my heart i wish you a year better then the previous. Health, which we take for granted way too often; safety, emotional as well as material, and a year rich in experience and learning (from both bad and good).More Like This
Sending love from Serbia!