Yeah. 'Ive been working on this because there are rumors flying around recently that my art was improving, and I wanted to lay those fears to rest right the fuck away.
Commentary on thisfucker so get ready:
1) This is my "main" playthrough, Isioviel. Moon elves only wear pink lipstick. It's exclusive.
2)I AM AWARE THAT JAHEIRA LOOKS LIKE SHES READY TO CUT A BITCH. But let's be honest she's kind of that way anyway.
3)Chairs: My ultimate weakness
4) Why in the nine hells do I ship these two? I DONT KNOW. But I mean, when you think about it, it would be interesting (and explosive) to watch these to in a relationship. He's a weak character, she's a strong character. Bam.
5)I love Drizzt. I always have. It's the main reason I got into art and fantasy in the first place. So yeah, gloping. Tsujatha is such a fucking killjoy. Mages. Pfeh.
6) Don't play with my heart, meme. I love Minsc.
7) Why does it seem like all the "good" choices never have rewards? Sheesh
8) I love BG2 for this reason. One of the first quests you get, the game goes "I'm just gonna put this here" and makes you sneak around it like a bitch. A game is truly good when, no matter how tough you are, it still makes you lok like a little bitch. You can't fight it right now! YOU know that. THEY know that. But you level up to the point where you can face this gigantic asshole and then you KNOW you're ready for Irenicus. I skinned his corpse so what YOLO
9) Haha! I loved drawing nega-Isi. Hoods tho. Fo reel
10) Alternative universe isi wants you to remember remember the 5th of November