100 Questions to Ask Your OCMore Like This
Hello, folks! The purpose of this exercise is to delve deep into a character's mind and tease out interesting eccentricities about them, the bits and pieces of unique information that make them special. Each question is designed to help think about the character more and understand them. Whether you're responding to one question or all of them, hopefully your character speaks to you all through it!
1. People don't behave the same way all the time. In fact, they generally have a mask for every social group -- friends, family, business. Sometimes they have a different mask for different groups of friends. How does your character act around different people? How does their personality shift and change?
2. Your character has been brought to a party and promptly ditched. They don't have a ride back home. How does this work? How comfortable are they around all of these strangers? Do they interact?
3. It's kind of awkward - what subje
The OC Couples QuizThe Onion Cupcakes OC Couples QuizMore Like This
First, pick a few of your couples. No more than five and no less than two (you can do more or less if you really want to but it might be really long or really short ).
Answer the following questions from the guys perspective (or, in the case of same sex couples, the one who wears the pants in the relationship or whoever you want to go first )
1. What exactly was it about this partner that he was attracted to?
2. So, heres a scenario for you: some guy is hitting relentlessly on your significant other? What do you do?
3. Where did they take their significant other to on their first date? Details plz!
4. So, do you think of yourself as possessive?
5. Do you regret taking in your significant other?
6. Any angry Exs we need to be aware of?
7. What physical traits do you find most attractive about your significant other?
8. Are they hot?
9. Do you think YOURE hot?
10. Have you met your significant other
Blank Character Bio SheetBASIC INFORMATIONMore Like This
Nickname(s) or Alias:
City or town of birth:
Preferred style of clothing:
Frequently worn jewellery/accessories:
Recreational Drug User? Which?
Any physical ailments/illnesses/disabilities:
Any medication regularly taken: