PE: Developing your personal styleDeveloping your personal styleMore Like This
You obviously love to create, you do it often and now the time has come when you realize that this is no fling, this is something you would want to do for the whole life. You can learn a lot about techniques from numerous sources, you can find the right audience on the internet but there is one thing nobody can help you with but yourself - how to gain a specific style of your own?
What is a personal painting style?
- It's an identifiable style that enables the viewer to determine that the artwork was done by you
- In some cases, your style can be viewed as an extension of your personality
How can one develop it?
- Developing your style takes time, time and time once again. Don't have the time? No style for you!
- It's not acquirable in an art class. While it can be helpful to study by an assistance of someone who's m
Yasis Summer Giveaway!More Like This
Oh my gosh guys, I got more than 600 watchers, thank you so much *^* Love you <3
That's just a single reason for giving another Giveaway.
I'm going to be veeeery happy if you wan't to take place on it and wishing you a lot of fun and luck!
This time, I'm going to give away Chibi Pinkie Pie, which is a leftover from the last convention, where I sold nearly all stuff I had with me. Except for Pinkie, I have no idea why. Maybe she just wants to make someone very happy and being a present. Hah, thats just her.. Pinkie itself.
You might want to know how to enter!
Enter on Deviantart
- Write a Journal about this journal
- comment under this journal
- be my watcher!
- fav this journal
you can also double your chances, cause you also can enter on Facebook.
Enter on Facebook
- share my Post
- comment under my post
- like my Page
Any questions? Oh well, even shipping is free, worldwide. You don't have to pay anything!