Starting a Contest (Need Recommendations)Hello everyone i am starting a contest, but i am at a loss as to how i go about advertising it.More Like This
I am going to be putting up 5000 points in total for the prizes.
1st prize will be 2500 points
2nd prize will be 1500 points
3rd prize will be 1000 points
All participants will be featured on my page with links directly to both your entry's and your main page for the next 6 months. so hopefully my traffic will become your traffic.
I intend to start the contest next month or the month after that depending on how many participants decided to enter.
The Model will be my OC (Cold Burn)
The Subject Matter must contain one of these 3 subjects
1) Berserker mode= a scene of my character losing control of his sanity and powers
2) Battle Scene = a Scene where my OC is using his power's in direct conflict with another. (it matters not who the opponent is you can make up an enemy if you like or use your own OC if you prefer (my OC is a good guy who gets serious when protecting
DESIGN CONTEST! [20$ +A LOT OF art to win]What you have to do:More Like This
1) Check out what "lolita fashion" is.
(Here you can find some examples of dresses I like: http://sta.sh/221ydinpx8xb?edit=1 !)
2) Check out my character in here:
Because what you have to do is to design twin sister(s) for him! ;w;
3) Think about design. You have to prepare two characters - but I want them to be twins, so their outfits can be[but don't have to] really similar (it can be only one design with differient set of colours)! ^ ^
HUMAN, GIRLS, TWINS.
4) Draw! You can (but you don't have to) use base in here, please check it out to see colours I want you to use for eyes and hair!
You can keep your design in any lolita-theme. Gothic, pastel, clas