I FREAKEN LOVE MY FRIENDSI was having a really rough day(I’ve been having trouble sleeping and my pain medication have some bad side effects that include being over emotional) so I ended up having a complete meltdown (this is the first one my mom has ever seen from me so I think she kinda freaked out, usually I’m good about hiding them from everyone but this time I just kinda burst into tears in from of her) so she ended up calling my friends and they brought me icecream and applesauce and movies. They stayed for a few hours til their mom said they had to go. I love them so much(I’m actually crying right now because how on earth did I end up with such wonderful friends) I don’t really know why I’m posting this(I mean, no one is going to read it) I guess so I can find it in a few years and smile back on it....and because the pain medications are giving me a lack of judgement.More Like This
My other friends have been phoning and helping my throat muscles to keep from cramping,
The Rules to Being a GeekThe Rules to being a Geek:More Like This
1) Plasticism is NOT allowed. Any infringement of this rule shall be eradicated from the title.
2) Individuality is the new black. Say differently and die.
3) Haters are trolls. Trolls are geese. If you don't feed them, they won't attack you and peck out your eye.
4) Socks were created to be mismatched. Otherwise, all socks would look the same.
5) No insulting people.
Unless it's in a different language.
Then it's fine.
6) Old school gamers and new school gamers rarely get along when it comes to a long-running series. Keep in mind at conventions.
7) The government and cake is a lie. Along with the cake the government promises.
8) The zombie apocalypse WILL happen. Bring a video camera so we can re-watch when it hits the high schools.
9) Valve CAN count to three. They just aren't allowed to make a Portal 3 that isn't 'Blue Sky'.
10) Fan Pairings are only cannon when you ship them.
11) The internet is a messed up place, and Tumblr tags will betray yo