Lonely"...What'cha doing?"More Like This
A hesitant voice broke the absolute silence that had settled over the two like a blanket, the nervous scuffing of a well-worn boot the only thing aside from breathing that disturbed the quiet. What had he been thinking, coming here? This was Zim's- not the home of some fluffy huggy bear that made sadness seep away.
But, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't desperate. Where else could he go, anyway? Not to his sister. Not to his friends.
…Right. He didn't have any of those.
When it finally came, the response was almost equally hesitant; slow. Guarded. Mildly curious.
Interrupted in the middle of creating a piranha bomb for this? What was the Dib monkey playing at? There had to be a motive! Archrivals didn't simply stroll over to one another's houses and calmly inquire as to their pastimes!
"Oh... can I come in?"
Again the silence drifted past like a dense cloud. Zim's reluctance was evident- the squeak the material of his gloves made when he tightene
How to Make a decent homestuck troll OC.THE DO'S AND DO NOT'S OF MAKING A HOMESTUCK TROLL OC.More Like This
1) THE NAME.
- Make it something we can pronounce. Not some stupid shit like Jukgth Ghtyfk.
- The first name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long.
- The last name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long as well.
- Your troll CANNOT have the last name of an actual canon troll.
- Nor can they be related at all.
2) TYPING QUIRKS.
- Make it something readable at least. Keep it simple.
- Don't use the ones that are over used. Like replacing S with $.
- Be creative.
3) BLOOD COLORS.
- Be realistic guys and stay with the program. Don't make them have some stupid rainbow blood or something. That screams Mary-sue.
- Your troll may be a mutant blood. It is rare but it happens. So it's okay, just don't make them flaunt it. They will be culled.
- Black and White are not colors, they are shades and tints. So therefor they cannot be blood COLORS. (This includes grey/gray)
- Lime is a canon color, but lime bloods have gone extinct.
- Your trolls blood cannot change colors.
Psiioniic x Reader :: Infinity is OursMore Like This
((AN: You should be about 6 Human years in this flashback, about 3 sweeps? 2.2 human years in a sweep.))
You looked up at the bright toy hanging from one of the many dry trees. The branch was too high for you, but you needed the toy badly. The elders would scold you again for losing another toy so easily, and you didn’t want to get them mad yet again.
Tears pricked at your eyes, and your bottom lip quivered as you looked up sorrowfully at the toy. You shook your head and forced yourself to stop crying. You could get it yourself! It’s not that tall! You’ve seen many people get their toys easily! You wiped your face roughly, streaking snot and tears across your face. Walking up to the tree trunk, you then latched yourself to the bark. Only proceeding to then fall off even quicker.
Sniffing, you proceeded to try again, this time being successful in keeping yourself on the bark. You smiled to yourself, and began crawling over to the branch not noticing that t