Western Isles - Fawnling GuideFawnling GuideMore Like This
A small general guide to the wild Fawnlings in the Western Kingdoms.
Barring illness or injury, wild Fawnlings have a life expectancy of 30-40 years. Young fawnlings are not mature (able to breed or grow antlers) until they are 5 or 6, with their prime between 10 and 20 years. Most will continue to grow until they are at the peak of their prime, not reaching full height and weight until at least 12 years of age. Most will remain in good physical condition until their mid to late twenties where they begin to decline and become unable to reproduce.
Fawnlings go into rut like deer in mid to late autumn, which may last all through the winter. During this time male Fawns become increasingly aggressive toward one another and will collect a harem by fighting with other males for breeding rights and does. Does will give birth through the spring and summer (two seasons after they conceive) and
Alfrigg | Stag | Plot JournalMore Like This
Alfrigg | Silverthorne | 4 year old Colt| Herdmember
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ALFRIGG
GENERAL FACTS AND PERSONALITY
- He always felt like he were worth more
- He focus' more on doing great deeds and attending leadership roles.
- He is fiercely independent and hates being given orders.
- He shows his soft side to the youngsters.
- Is a loner and does not really enjoy the company of others.
- He is quite a vengeful buck. And will DESTROY anything that hurts something/one he feels is his.
- Deep down, he loves beautiful things. Especially does.
- He greatly respects does and their roles within the herd.
- To get revenge on his father for what he used to do to him and his mother.
- He wants to be a General of the herd. He has the mental stability and has the will power to protect his herd to the best of his ability.