Making a SFM ModelAT EASE LADIES!More Like This
Today you maggots are going to learn how to make your own models for SFM with Blender. I won't teach you how to use Blender so you must already be very familiar with it. First you will need to download and install some few programs and tools:
BlenderBlender Source ToolsCrowbarGCFScapeVTFEditNotepad++
Note: If you are not able to open the User Preferences in Blender to install the Blender Source Tools check if your video drivers are updated.
The workflow to build your model is very important. Those are the steps you must follow:
Download and install all the programs listed;In GCFScape and VTFEdit
How to Make a decent homestuck troll OC.THE DO'S AND DO NOT'S OF MAKING A HOMESTUCK TROLL OC.More Like This
1) THE NAME.
- Make it something we can pronounce. Not some stupid shit like Jukgth Ghtyfk.
- The first name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long.
- The last name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long as well.
- Your troll CANNOT have the last name of an actual canon troll.
- Nor can they be related at all.
2) TYPING QUIRKS.
- Make it something readable at least. Keep it simple.
- Don't use the ones that are over used. Like replacing S with $.
- Be creative.
3) BLOOD COLORS.
- Be realistic guys and stay with the program. Don't make them have some stupid rainbow blood or something. That screams Mary-sue.
- Your troll may be a mutant blood. It is rare but it happens. So it's okay, just don't make them flaunt it. They will be culled.
- Black and White are not colors, they are shades and tints. So therefor they cannot be blood COLORS. (This includes grey/gray)
- Lime is a canon color, but lime bloods have gone extinct.
- Your trolls blood cannot change colors.
EQG SFM/Gmod models!I found out earlier this week that jspzyhl had made SFM and Gmod versions of these models, and has decided to share them.More Like This
I encourage you to check them out and be sure to thank the guy who made them! If you have questions about these edits, I am probably not the best person to ask because I know virtually nothing about exporting models and using then in SFM and such, so try asking the folks over at the SFM-ponies group.
Currently the models can be found here: