How to make a pure UF gradient from a chartHere is a very simple way to make a gradient that is pure from a chart or a picture that you particularly like the colours of.More Like This
The advantage of doing it this way is that you don't get loads and loads of nodes that aren't necessarily needed, and the colours you pick will be cleaner looking.
1. Download and save the image or chart into your Ultra Fractal Image folder; (you will find this inside your documents and ultra Fractal folder.);
2. then make a new fractal using Pixel formula and the Image.ucl on the outside tab (both in Standard);
3. Open the little folder icon in Image and choose the chart you have just saved into there. Centre it and make the image dimension 640x640px - or whatever dimensions are appropriate to accommodate the whole image;
4. Open the Gradient window and press F8. Here you have options to choose as many or as few nodes as you wish. Between 5 and 8 nodes are most workable.
5. click the box that says Space Evenly. (This can be
Art Using My Stock - Part 23I really am determined to catch up with you all and then try and do a weekly feature - thanks for all of theseMore Like This
The Dark Widow by UnKnown-Designer092 Artrade with Pulimcartoon by piojote Castle Below the Mountains by Ally-RedTulip Haunted by silviya Reflection by debzdezigns-lamb68 Coorporate Sinking by Dypritee Idyllische Reifenpanne eines Buickstyled Traktor's by christian3400 Self-Healing by AmandineVanRay It Will Rain by Darkslayer092 Stay by StormOwlArt Eris by Nania-D-Vann Leann - my sister's daughter running on the beach by daisytex To Be Uplifted by astrangeallure don quixote by kennykhh My little dragon by EvyLeeArt On the tip of my fingers by DeniseWorisch <
DarkForest Thinkers Meanwhile, in the dark forest....More Like This
Scarfur sat in his den, thinking of how to stop or overcome these on-raging wars. Clearly everyone had become tiresome from fighting, right? Maybe he could- "Sir, the sun's rised on their side. They've retreated." One of his guards interrupted his thoughts. He whipped around, letting out a snort. "Poolclaw, they've always done that." "Yes but sir...," Poolclaw lowered his head. "Kitty wasn't in the fight this time. She didn't lead them." Scarfur rolled his eyes. "Why does that matter?" He hissed. Poolclaw continued. "Well, sir... from our information gathered up some nights don't have wars, and that's when Kitty is usually.. busy. From the information, she's the only one who leads these battles.... So if she wasn't there , who started it?" Scarfur's eyes widened.
Go join this contest!PinkuFootsie is holding a contest! I'm really late to the party (there's only a few days left) but go check it out! She needs more participants to give prizes to, and she has a lot of cool characters to draw!More Like This
Bascially, just pick a character of hers and draw it for her new ID. There's a ton of prizes, and everyone is elligable! She'll be picking the winner based off of originality and such, not simply quality of art, so everyone send something! Plus, even if you don't win a prize, she'll feature your art, letting 80 watchers see your art
So go here and participate, share the love --->