By the Hand of BastMore Like This
With the last hieroglyph finished, Wati set aside the scroll he had been working on. He closed The Book of the Dead and ran his hands along the cover. Despite the fact he wrote these words on a regular basis, never had it been so hard. Ra had long since disappeared for his usual voyage, and the wick of his lamp was nearly burnt to the end. As the flame died its orange glow was replaced by the ghostly light of the moon filtering through the linens that covered the windows and door of his small hut.
On either side of the doorway, stood the shadows of two pots. It had been many days since Tiankhit had left him, but still the barley continued to grow. Wati had so hoped for the emmer wheat to sprout first. Like all men, he wanted a son, but had come to love the idea of his daughter just as much. They were overjoyed when the first leaves pressed their way up through the dirt to tell them the news of their child, and the days passed with excitement as they waited to see if they grew to be bar
11 Questionstagged by :iconchi-hi-kage:More Like This
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. (Nope.)
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. (Nice try, not happening.)
6. No tag backs. (You really don't listen well.)
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people. (Go **** yourself. I love that no one can truly know what I mean by ****! xD)
5 things about me:
1. I am a practiced swordsman trained by an olympic fencing champion.
2. My book collection covers entire walls.
3. I love drinking Coke.
4. I am currently, amongst other things, an electrical lighting repair man for ballets, operas, concerts, etc...
5. My hat is made from real kangaroo.