Guidestuck: DestinyMore Like This
In one universe, to our own parallel
There are four friends you may find you know oddly well.
The first is a boy, stark white hair on his head
His name is Bec Harley, and his grandpa is dead
This has left Bec with no one on whom to depend
Except his pup Jade, who's a good dog, best friend
He lives on an island away from the land
The sole thing he eats is old food that comes canned
He does have some friends, but gets very annoyed
By one of his "chums" who he'd like to avoid
He lives the life every kid dreams that they had
Never having to listen to mom or to dad
But Bec still suffers, for with Jade and him only
There's no one around, and deep down Bec's quite lonely.
This one is named Jaspers; oh goodness, that suit
He tries to be classy, but just comes off as cute
The little white cat on his bed is named Rose
She's quite well behaved for a cat, and it shows
This boy seems polite, but he's also quite rude
Out of all four kids he has the worst attitude
His so-called maturity is honestly j
10 ways to annoy Nico Di Angelo.1. Tell him he's forever aloneMore Like This
2. When he refuses to be called 'forever alone' ask him who his 'special' someone is.
3. Ask him if he likes pasta
4. If he says no, call him a traitor to his country
5. E-mail him a handful of Nico fan-fic's (The ones with lemons if you know what I mean)
6. If he doesn't read them, tell him this is proof of him being forever alone (If you have to, repeate #2)
7. Or just straight jacket him to a chair in your room and read them out loud for him *A mouth gag could prove most affective*
8. It would be even better if you video-tape his reactions to the fan-fictions with Camp-Half-Blood people (Thalico, etc.)
9. Post them on god-tube.
10. Tell him the etomology of his name.
" The name Nico is most likely the form of 'Nikolaos'; meaning Victory of the people, and his last name meaning of the angels ties together that his name is related to death. Nico can also be relative to Necro, which means death. "
* If this does
GermanyXReader 'I Love you too much' Chapter 5 ~Your POV~More Like This
You give him a small smile. "Thank you for the offer but I don't think you'll have to." You say and he gives you a funny look. "And why is that?" He asks. You just smile fondly "Ludwig should be in the building by now and you should be leaving so America won't get mad and throw one of his temper tantrums." You say and try to find a more comfortable position on the floor. He sighs.
"Alright but atleast let me clean up those nasty gashes on you love." He says and pulls out a small first-aid kit. You nod to him and hold your head up enough to where he can clean the gash on the left side of your face. He puts rubbing alcohol on a cloth and you wince when he puts it to your face. He gives you a reassuring smile and continues to clean all of them with you wincing every so often.
I can't help but to think how idiotic America is to hire fools to gaurd this place. When the elevator finally stops I got out and look around. I see a window into a ro