War won't seperate us apart GerItaWar won’t separate us apart Germany and ItalyMore Like This
Germany and Italy are the last 2 people on the battle field, both forced to go to war with each other by order of their bosses. Who will win? Who will lose? How will they both cope? GerIta! <3
The rain was pouring down on the brown dead hills that are now a battle field. Italy, a young man of 20 with brown golden eyes, brown short hair with a curl on the left side of his head in a blue military uniform with a riffle tied on his back was on all fours on the ground injured and covered in mud looking up at the tall blonde haired, blue eyed man towering over him.
"Please Germany! I don't want to fight you please, please!!" He cried holding his bloodied arm, tears streaming down his face. "Italy, we have no choice in this vatter" The German begun, "I don't vant to do this eiver but we must do vhat our bosses say" The German was wearing a green military uniform with a black cross on his chest, other than a cut on his cheek, he was uninju
100 Ways to Annoy the Nordics100 Ways to Annoy the NordicsMore Like This
1. Ask why he's not as cool as Sweden.
2. Ask why he speaks with a potato in his mouth.
3. Ask him how the Kalmar Union is.
4. Ask him how many Lego pieces it costs to buy a tub of Häagen-Dazs.
5. Point out that the Swedish flag looks just like the Danish flag.
6. Point out that the Icelandic, Norwegian and Finnish flags do too.
7. Drink his beer.
8. Ask him why his country is so small.
9. Ask how many times Sweden has kicked his butt.
10. Tell him that Norway does not love him.
11. Tell him Norway loves Sweden.
12. While talking about politics, ask who the head of bar tending is in Denmark.
13. Tell him Sweden is more handsome than he is.
14. Ask why the Danish language is not as cool as Swedish.
15. Say that no matter how hard he will try, Denmark will never be better than Sweden.
16. Tell him that the capital of Denmark is Legoland.
17. Tell him he is not good looking.
18. Speak only Swedish when Denmark is around.
19. Say tha