List of Sharks for Shark DragonsList for my personal referenceMore Like This
I may or may not do all of these, as I am easily distracted and frequently shift from one idea to another.
Nurse Shark -- done
White Shark -- done
Lemon Shark -- done
Sand Tiger -- done
Thresher Shark -- done
Zebra Shark -- done
Frilled Shark -- done
Goblin Shark -- done
Hammerhead Shark --
Reef Shark (black-tip and white-tip) --
Fantail Drake: Species Information. F a n t a i l D r a k e s:More Like This
S p e c i e s I n f o r m a t i o n:
N a m e: Fantail Drake
C o m m o n N a m e: Fantail
P l u r a l: Faintail Drakes/Fantails
T y p e: Drake
L o c a t i o n: Hot/Dry areas (Wild) Anywhere (Domestic)
T e m p er m e n t: Generally docile, but are known to leave nasty bites if attacked or frightened.
N o t e a b l e f e a t u r e s:
- Large pivoting ears on the head.
- Four sets of pivoting fins on the tail.
- Translucent/Transparent skin on the underside.
- Bright orange innards and blood.
C o l o r a t i o n:
- Skin is always white or off-white, going transparent on the underside.
- The guts and muscles are always orange. This means that all of the transparent parts appear orange.
- Markings are always hard against the body, and can sometimes appear on the transparent part. (rare)
- Skin always has two marking colors, typically cool colors. Blues and greens being most common.
The Final BattleAt the entrance to the Corrupted FortressMore Like This
Mystic: We'll split into smaller groups. Kaya, Mint, Nurti; you go with Overlord. You're a natural leader, I know I can trust you.
Mystic: Hazzelle, Cyndro, H.C., YL; follow Flaze. Don't worry, you'll do fine.
Flaze: You can count on me.
Mystic: Silverwind, Shade, Icestorm, Shadow; you guys come with me.
They enter the fortress.
Nurti: I have a bad feeling about this...
Kaya: Don't we all...?
As they step inside the enormous entryway they saw literally an army of guards in the even bigger chamber ahead. The guards closed in on them.
Overlord: Allow me! *plays a guitar riff that vaporizes the Demonics*
Hazzelle: Hey, didn't you use that move in the battle against Jack Thompson?
Overlord: Yeah, I did.
Kaya: THAT WAS FRICKIN' COOL!
Overlord: Thanks, I practice a lot.
Mint: I'm sure there's plenty more guards where that came from.
Nurti: Just say the word.
Shade: Is this really my first line in the entire story so far?? Seriously.