Game of Thrones Fic - In ProgressMy Game of Thrones project is currently in progress now. With the whole 1st Arc/Season etc summarised and planned out I'm now in the process of writing. I'd like to thank the following for providing their OC's for this project and will do my utmost best to write them the way you envisioned them.More Like This
:Iconthe1king: OC - Azure Night
:IconLoyalWing: OC - Loyal Wing
:IconSirEverrich: OC - Everrich
:Iconmechafone: OC - Freja
Fiddlesticks OC - Blade Dancer
Akashic Brony OC - Blueberry Frost
Fire Gazer the Alchemist OC - Frostburn
Once certain requirements have been met I will be speaking with my Character Artist, you will be notified of your characters model when it's done.
Commission Info ~PaymentMore Like This
- I accept payment via Paypal(USD) and points ($1 = 100)
- Please pay the Paypal fee.
- All commissions are required to be paid in full before I start your commission.
- Refunds are acceptable before coloring. You will get 1/2 in return. If I have to cancel your commission, you will get a full refund.
I will draw:
- Bat ponies
- Crystal Ponies
- Basically all ponies/pony related characters
I will not draw:
- NSFW MLP Art (genitalia, sex, suggestive)
- Equestria Girls
1. Do not rush me to complete your drawing
2. Be patient with me, things do come up IRL
3. You can ask me about progress on your commission, but do not constantly harass/badger me everyday
4. Pay before I work. I will not work on anything until you have payed, in full.
5. You NEED to pay the fee if paying with paypal, otherwise I will not receive the full amount
6. You can ask for WIPS, if I have any
7. No limit to amount of commissions you can orde
Yes All GamersSo I guess my last journal kinda annoyed a few people who were upset at being generally labeled “gamers” when talking about the extremists who are using the term for their own causes: ie: #GamerGate. I’m not going to apologize for writing the journal that way, though. If you don’t want to be associated with those bigots and your first reaction is to personally vindicate yourself from the herd instead of, you know, fighting the main source of the problem... them I’m sorry but that negative version of “gamer” that you’re trying so hard to avoid being associated with IS how you are being perceived by the greater non-gamer entrenched world.More Like This
THEY don’t care that you “only want to play games that are fun,” because what they’re SEEING (and reporting on) is a hoard mentality of angry people rallying against women in gaming and harassing them to unreal levels. No matter how much you try to distance yourse