• White people are not the problem, racists are.
- That doing drugs makes you cool.
- That being rude to your parents is okay
- That being straight means you aren’t a person
- That being controversial all the time is cool and will get you friends
- That being blatantly rude to people to get your point across is okay
- That being white makes you by default evil
- That having a mental illness is cool
- That cutting yourself is okay
- That being a male means you are a rapist
- That all men are evil, misogynistic monsters
- That misandry is okay
- That doxxing people’s personal information is okay if they said something you don’t like
- That tumblr should be your vital source for controversial issues
- That school doesn’t matter
- That being narcissistic is cute
- That making a minor mistake on a post will make the world hate you
- That the world is a horrible place
• Muslims are not the problem, terrorists are.
• CIS people are not the problem, transphobic people are.
• Christians are not the problem, homophobic and judgmental people are.
• Rich people are not the problem, wealthy people who used the poor to become rich and make fun of the lower class are.
• Those who share, celebrate and honor a culture are not the problem, those who wrongly appropriate a culture to lower it or make fun of it are.
• Men are not the problem, misogyny and those who think are they’re the better sex are.
• Women are not the problem, misandry and those who think are they’re the better sex are.
• People are not the problem, their bad actions are
Racism in the real world: A Form of discrimination based on a person’s race.
Racism in Tumblr: A person of another race that doesn’t agree with you. (You wish them to suffer in hell for causing suffering and opression to your ancestors and for appropriating your culture).
Sexism in the real world: A Form of discrimination based on a person’s sex or gender.
Sexism in Tumblr: All Men (Scumbag Bonus if they don’t agree with you)
Transphobia in the real world: Fear of Transexual or Transgender people/Hatred, very hurtful and negative attitudes toward transexual or transgender people.
Transphobia in Tumblr: A natural condition all cis people have and cannot be changed or removed, therefore they all deserve to die, preferibly have their genitals brutally mutilated, then have them all be raped by big clubs with rusty nails to finally impale them as an example of what we think all cis people deserve.
Male in the real world: A gender role.
Male in Tumblr: Inferior species that cannot be considered human or sentient beings with soul, all they desire is to rape, you have to be careful if you are a female, all male will rape you, even the ones who claim to love you, male are incapable of feeling emotions, no male can be trusted, kill all male on sight if you can.
Female in the real world: A gender role.
Female in Tumblr: Flawless and perfect beings, they are even superior to God, they can do no wrong, everything they do is right and you are under the obligation of agree and accept this ALWAYS, if you don’t, you’re probably a male and deserve to die.
Mental Disorders in the real world: Mental or Physical conditions that affect your personality or your mind and can seriously damage the way you function in society, not a really nice thing.
Mental Disorders in Tumblr: Something that makes you special, unique, better than all those stupid normal people, You LOVE having Autism/OCD/Bipolarity/Multiplicity…it’s so cool, it’s like having a really awesome super power.
Thesere just a few of the different meanings things have in the magical land of Tumblr, use them carefully and always remember to check your priviliges and then punish yourself for having these priviliges until you bleed and suffer for daring to be priviliged, it will increase your chances of being accepted.
this is realy Important, peopel are gettign their minds fucked up over tumblr/the internet with wrong "truths"?
i mean no harm but just I've seen soem peoepl actign liek this and its scary?? people, open your eyes