Brief analysis of Pinkamena personalitiesMore Like This
Response to the question:"There's one thing I don't understand about pinkamena art, why do people always draw her with straight hair? She's not depressed when slaughtering...if anything, she's happy as hell."
Most people seem to be unaware of the significance of the timeline and the difference between the two non-canon Pinkies/Pinkamenas:
Cupcakes Pinkie Pie: Cupcakes was written before either "Party of One" or "Cutie Mark Chronicles" aired and, at the time it came out, she was depicted with her normal curly hair. "Cupcakes Pinkie" is a sadistic psychopath, basically just a psychopathic variant of her canon self.
Pinkamena: Pinkamena, with straight hair, is a classic depressive schizophrenic with comorbid MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) tendencies. It is interesting to note that this is very much in line as a valid possibility for her canon character who, as shown in the show, displays very strong characteristics of Schizophrenia: Delusions, Disorganized speech, and G
Commission - OPENJust wanted to say I am still open for commissions I've got a lot of bills coming my way in the beginning of December, and I need to save up some money in order to pay for them. Hopefully, you guys will see something you might like Thanks for looking <3More Like This
Only digitally drawn commissions are available this time. But if you really want it to be done traditionally, then you can ask about it.
- The art is for personal use only. You may post your commission online as long as you link back to me.
- Payment in advance. Paypal only.
- If your character has a lot of detail ( Like... Large wings, very detailed clothes, etc) I will add 10$ to your sum.
- I will not draw anything porno, sex related or anything that is hurtful or offensive to other peoples religions or lifestyles.
- Flirty or kissing is fine, but keep it PG, alright?