You know you're a Dragon Age fan when...1. You have played every origin story and discovered all possible endings.More Like This
2. You think the love-making cutscene is almost painfully cheesy, but you secretly feel emotional whenever you hear “Love Song”.
3. You think Morrigan is too badass for words.
4. You view the Warden as your life role model.
5. No matter how many other RPGs you play, Dragon Age is always the one you come back to.
6. You feel that the game has fundamentally changed who you are and how you view the world.
7. You think that Dragon Age II can in no way compare to Origins, but you play it anyway out of loyalty.
8. …Alternatively, your love for Origins causes you to pretend Dragon Age II doesn’t exist.
9. You’re ridiculously excited for Dragon Age: Inquisition, and you don’t know how you’re going to survive the wait.
10. You are an active member of a Dragon Age forum.
11. You feel oddly attracted to certain minor characters (Jowan, Bann Teagan, etc.) and you are hugely frustra