RequestsIf you are interested in requesting a drawing of your character, PM me on here.More Like This
Please read the following carefully
- Will be sent after I have sent you a sketch (semi-coloured) that you are happy with
- Payment will be made through PayPal, to which I will require your email address on there
- No refunds
- I attend university and have a casual job, so please be aware that it will take me a while to complete your requests
- My drawings take a long time, depending on the detail it can take longer than 10 hours
- I can choose to refuse a request if I do not have time to complete it
- Reference image is required
- No nudity
- Portraits only
- No furries
- One character per drawing
- Upon colouring, the drawing may change slightly from the sketch
- I will not post your request on DeviantArt / BasilMarket / Tumblr if you do not wish me to. It will have a large watermark on it if I have permission to post it
Questions (answer i
sunstone book 2 preorder listMore Like This
so, sunstone volume 2 is officially announced for april
aaand this time i won't be an idiot XD
i should explain XD
last year i made a comic called death vigil. issue 1 sold relatively well.
and then i fucked up hard XD
see, i never knew that preorders regulate print runs for indie books. yeah turns out if you don't have movie money behind you you don't print that many issues because you are likely going to lose money XD
so as i didn't know about importance of preorders, i never mentioned them to fans and readers...
this reflected on the printrun of issue 2...and we underprinted.
aaand issue 2 became very hard to find and the book started tanking XD
irony was people wanted to buy it, it was just that there weren't enough printed.
i won't repeat this mistake again. i got burned hard once and that was enough XD
so , if you want to have a guaranteed copy , preorders are the only way to h