Step by Step: Isometric CubeA step by step of the making of an Isometric Cube (just took screenies while making it and added a few comments, not really a big tutorial). The plan is to make a fancy colored cube, maybe not very fractal but oh well, they are still very fun.More Like This
For more details about the how to, check my Isometric Tutorials:
So i hit the blank button and start!
1. One transform only
2. Added lots of stuff here. Since i may use quite a bunch of transforms on this, I decided to tile just one side and then repeat it 3 times, properly rotated and shifted, completing the visible part of the cube.
3. The xaos links are showed on the picture below (arrows mean 1, everything else 0). The base is the only non linear transform here.
I made a separate transform for base because I want to add some glowy blur later, and having just one transform to set wei
Raffle Time! | CLOSED | Winner Announced! The winner of the raffle is :iconmelliex:!More Like This
Thank you all for participating!
I'm going to hold another raffle 8D
You'll be getting an icon like this:
1. Be a watcher (New ones are ok! Please don't only watch me for free art though, I'd prefer if you genuinely liked my art. I will be holding more raffles in the future exclusive to watchers as well!)
2. Fave this journal for your number.
3. Make a journal or poll advertising this raffle.
4. Link back to the comments with your advertisement and full body, coloured reference
If not all conditions are met, I will hide your comment.
This raffle will end in 48 hours, and the winner will be determined using random.org.
1M PVs RAFFLE~! [WINNERS] Edit: WINNERS CHOSEN!More Like This
Please take a look at the prize section to see who won!
Thank you guys so much for joining the raffles, especially those who spent your time to find something funny/nice to include in your comments! I really appreciate those. Some of those really brightened up my last few days. XD <333
I hope I will continue receiving your support in the future. Thank you! *bows bows*
I will be sending out notes to the winners shortly!
See you guys around! <3
Today I reached 1million pageviews. Thank you so much for your support up to now! /o/<333
As promised, I will host a raffle to cebrate it! /o/ <3
How to join
1. You must be a watcher! ( New watchers are welcome. But please don't watch me just for this raffle hahah. If you don't like my arts enough to watch me, you wouldn't be interested in the prizes either, right? d' v 'b )
2. Add favourite this journal.