1000 POINTS GIVEAWAY - closedUPDATE: CLOSED!More Like This
The winner is: :iconMiracat: Miracat!!!
Another giveaway will be in FEBRUARY!
Finally it's here! POINT GIVEAWAY! You can win 1000 !
The winner will be chosen RANDOMLY, so don't worry about your artwork, age etc.
The only things you need to do to join this giveaway are these 3 quick steps:
1) Be my watcher. (Click +watch on my profile!) - This is not compulsory. But I'll be glad if you could support me. Then, maybe, the randomness will probably choose you
2) Favourite this journal.
3) Write "Done" in the comments here.
Only HERE under this journal, or I won't count you in this giveaway! I will check everything, so do not fake it, please
Link to Light-settings MB3D (updated)FYI: By coincidence, I found this last week: http://www.fractalforums.com/tutorials/44-mandelbulb3d-colours-and-lights/More Like This
4 collections of light-settings (.m3l) you can try (3 by Alef, 1 by EllenM (the one in the box)). Some of them are really very nice!
Have fun and a big thank you to EllenM/ellenm1 and Alef/Edo555 for sharing!
How to use them:
In the zip there are .m3l files packed.
- Extract those to the folder Lights in Mandelbulb3D-folder. If there is no Lights-folder, create it first, then extract all the m3l-files there. If there already is a Lights-folder with a slightly different name, write the name and location on your hard disc down and extract your files there.
- After that, start the program if it is not already running, and in the main window go to the Ini-tab above the render.
- Click on Initial Directories. A window will open
- The fifth row will say at the very left: M3l Light parameter
- Make sure that the text in the white field