You Cannot Rest HereBrianna Coleman is losing her mind. At least, that’s how it seems to her. There’s no other explanation for it, there can’t be… Her mind stops there, refusing to follow that train of thought. For the fifth night in a row, she sits up in bed, wide awake at three in the morning, every nerve taut as a wire and her whole body trembling uncontrollably. She runs a shaking hand through her dark brown hair, tugging against the knots she’s been fighting for years; it seems that the stubborn tangles reappear not five minutes after every time she brushes it. Blinking rapidly, she takes a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. It almost works. Just as she’s thinking that maybe she’ll actually be able to fall asleep at some point tonight, a faint scratching so soft that she’s half convinced she imagined it reaches her ears. She freezes, a thrill of fear like ice in her veins, not even daringMore Like This
March 2015Important Things:More Like This
- Q&A will open tomorrow when Chapter 30 is posted, Alternate Realities game (John won by a few votes) and that will start in May, and I will be opening a contest as well (and writers will be MORE than welcome and able to participate!)
- I will be opening commissions in April (I think)!
I absolutely have to do POCT this week and then work on Chapter 31 and after that I need to do the Alternate Realities game stuff and so we're looking at probably April for this. I might have... stretched myself a little thin right now.
*** I don't have internet at my apartment so I will not be able to respond to messages as often as I used to!! (will be getting it very soon)
What I should be doing:
- POCT round 3
- Alternate Realities game 0/13
- Q&A (opening tomorrow)
- Writing up rules for "The Fall" related contest
- DOCT RP Comic with Shungie
- Other journal I've been bouncing around for a while
What I'm probably doing:
- Laughing over John