Tagged!I got tagged by: :icon80sComicstripfan:More Like This
Thanks for the tag! <3
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions given to you and create 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. Go to their page and inform them about being tagged.
6. You can't leave a message like "Hey, I tagged ya,"
7. You have to tag 10 people.
My 10 facts:
1. I am a total loser for Regular Show.
2. I love writing and drawing digitally.
3. I wear glasses - most of the time.
4. I love old music. (From the 60's,70's and 80's mostly.)
5. I have a little sister.
6. I drink and smoke. (Legally.)
7. My number one priority at the moment is 'Friendship'.
8. My favorite games are the single player, role-playing, action kind.
9. My favorite season is spring.
10. I couldn't cook to save my life. (Seriously.)
1. Who is your favorite side character on Regular Show?
* Eileen. (Also
By Year's EndI'm finding it hard to believe that it's been two weeks since I updaed my journal. I guess Tumblr's working out better than I'd planned. Of course, Wregular had a point: it IS a bit exhausting to keep up with new posts and all my followers. And it seems like Rinnysega posts something every hour . It's all good though. I kinda like the constant updates. Whether you're popular or not there's always something that comes up.More Like This
I've already found Cloud Nine made it's way on there through someone else.
I won't lie about that, I DID get a little miffed that someone put up a drawing of mine (fanart or not, I put in the work) without asking, but so long as they didn't take credit for it I can live with it. Granted because of that it'll be a cold day in hell before I upload any of my original art, but still I can live. Now, to business:
There's only...oh cripes! There's only 3 days left of 2012....a classic fairy tale/race against time plotline. I have a BUTTLOAD of things I want to do befor
CompleteMore Like This
Freedom of the soul
is when you look at someone and you know
with every beat of your heart
that you never want to be apart
Freedom of your soul
when two minds become one
and every part of your being is one
Like a breath of fresh air
We let go of all our sorrow
and every day feels like a new tomorrow
'cause our lives are a journey
that we shouldn't have to take
without first finding our soul mate
Only then will I be finally free
'cos only My Love has the key
Freedom of the soul
that's what it means to me.