Mandelbulb 3D NEW VERSION!!!!!As everyone probably knows already (I am lousy at putting up news here) Andreas ( thargor6 @ fractalforums ) has decided to continue the development of Jesses brilliant software together with Kali and probably a few other contributers.More Like This
This is just pure and we are all looking forward to see what this will lead to imagewise (and animation and 3D printingwise
He already released the first ALPHA version (try at your own risk)
- Number-Fields in the Formula-Window have now buttons to decrease/increase the value. The Increment can be specified at the bottom of the window
- Option to perform automatic refresh of the Navigator-window when changing formulas-parameters in the Formula-window
- The Formula-Window is resizable now
- Exchanging of formulas in the Formula-window now works in two directions
- Started to increase the number of formulas from 6 to 8. Many changes are already done, but no
Big big news...Ok, some of you already know...More Like This
A new amazing version of MB3D, still alpha but very usable, is out -> http://www.fractalforums.com/beta-testing/mandelbulb-1-9-0-alpha-1/
You can now use eight formulas Andreas...
Kali - Pablo Andrioli published the original source code of MB3D on the forums, check out if you are interested; http://www.fractalforums.com/mandelbulb-3d/mandelbulb3d-source-code-t21204/
Knighty, an amazing guy at the forums, wa able to do a sorcery using its great skills; apparently it's possible to create Mb3D formulas using C!!! This will open the field for big innovations due to the ease of use of C.
Check out here; http://www.fractalforums.com/tutorials/mandelbulb3d-tryout/
PAGE 2: explains NORMAL ESCAPETIME formulas!
PAGE 3: explains dIFS formulas!
This is important because I am unable to do some things in assembly but it's way easier in C!
So THANKS AGAIN KNIGHTY
Not so happy news - I can't upload here at Da. And you peo