Fantail Drake: Species Information. F a n t a i l D r a k e s:More Like This
S p e c i e s I n f o r m a t i o n:
N a m e: Fantail Drake
C o m m o n N a m e: Fantail
P l u r a l: Faintail Drakes/Fantails
T y p e: Drake
L o c a t i o n: Hot/Dry areas (Wild) Anywhere (Domestic)
T e m p er m e n t: Generally docile, but are known to leave nasty bites if attacked or frightened.
N o t e a b l e f e a t u r e s:
- Large pivoting ears on the head.
- Four sets of pivoting fins on the tail.
- Translucent/Transparent skin on the underside.
- Bright orange innards and blood.
C o l o r a t i o n:
- Skin is always white or off-white, going transparent on the underside.
- The guts and muscles are always orange. This means that all of the transparent parts appear orange.
- Markings are always hard against the body, and can sometimes appear on the transparent part. (rare)
- Skin always has two marking colors, typically cool colors. Blues and greens being most common.
50 Point Give Away! (CLOSED) Hello lovellliesss.. I've decided since I have a bunch of points sitting on my account, I should do some giveaways!More Like This
-Share the journal in your own journal
-Watch me for more!(If you already watch me, you're fine ;3)
Now this is my first giveaway so I've decided to have two winners each get 25 points. Sound good?
Comment that you've favorited/watched and the link to your jounal and I will give you a number :3 I will draw the winning numbers on halloween! > (So about 3 weeks..)
And just for fun, I will also be giving away a request for Halloween! I will make that drawing this saturday.