Organized by Collection
Skin ~ Dirk x Reader
More Like This
[A/N: More mentions of self-harm. I find it easy to write about, and it helps to get out my residual feelings of sadness/guilt/etc. I hope that doesn’t trigger you!! I was sad today, so I wrote something about Dirk comforting me/you.]
He catches my attention as I walk past, and I’m tempted to ignore him. It’d crush him to be the last person to talk to me, to see me. To be the last person who could help. Even if he never showed it, it would loom over him. He’d think it was his fault, that he was a horrible boyfriend.
“Hey.” Too late. He’s said something, and now I have to make conversation. I hate to hurt him.
“Hi, Dirk.” My voice is flat and I know it. The set of his mouth says concern.
“Are you okay? I’m seriously gettin’ worried, honey.”
“I’m okay, don’t worry.” That Texan twang still manages to tug at my heartstrings and I steady my resolve. His look of disbel
RussiaxBlind!Reader - I promise
More Like This
You never thought Ivan was a cold person. Even if Alfred told you he was cold and scary, you just couldn't imagine him as someone cold. He was always so calm, and so kind with you.
Maybe the day you met him was the most special day on your life. You were depressed, and the life wasn't the same. Not after you went blind.
But then, he suddenly appeared on your life, and gave you back happiness.
- _______! - your friend Alfred hugged you. - How are you?
- I'm fine, now, Alfred, thank you. - you smiled.
Five days after you went blind, Alfred came to visit you. But he wasn't alone.
- ______, I want to introduce you to my friend, Ivan. - he said.
- Hello, _______. - you heard a calm, beautiful voice say. - Nice to meet you.
- Nice to meet you too, Ivan. - you said, and smiled.
You heard Alfred sitting down on the chair next to your bed, and Ivan complaining:
- Hey, I was going to sit down on this chair!
- You can sit down on ______'s bed.
- Can I? - he asked.
- Hm, of course.
AmericaxReaderxRussia - Bloody Love - Ch. 19
More Like This
- Ivan! - you yelled, and started running.
His surprised face was the only thing you saw before you hugged him.
- Ahhh... I missed you! - you said.
- Hey, (NAME). - he said - How are you?
- I'm fine, I'm fine. Let me help you with this... - you grabbed one of his bags.
- No, no, I'll do it. - he grabbed the bag. - This is heavy.
- You shouldn't carry heavy things.
Oh yeah. You were pregnant. You sighed as you realized the meaning of that. Even if you thought about that several times, this fact just didn't enter your mind.
- Okay, I'll go in and make something for you to eat.
- Alright. - Ivan answered.
You walked into the house and threw the book you bought on the sofa. Ivan was back! You were so happy, you even felt a big smile spreading through your face.
- How was your trip? - you asked.
- Fine... I visited my family at Russia too, so it wasn't just work. I was really needing to relax, after...
When you heard this words, you felt your body paralyzing.
- ...After so much