Germany x Reader x Prussia - Sibling RivalryMore Like This
"________!!!!!" You sighed, slowly closing your favorite book. You knew the owner of that voice so you really had no reason to be mad at him. I mean he was one of your closest friends.
"Yes, what is it Gilbert?" You asked the albino once he made it over to you, giving you his ever present smirk.
"I vas vondering if you vanted to join me for dinner tonight at my place." You failed to notice the small shade of pink forming on his face after he asked.
"Sure! Is Ludwig joining us again?" He flinched.
"NEIN!!! Uh......I mean no. He's, um....going to go to Feli's house to do some project, or somezhing."
"Oh, okay! So when should I come over?"
"Just meet me by zhe school gates und we'll valk zhere. I'll let you call your parents once ve get home." You nodded your head as Gilbert got ready to turn and leave.
" 'Kay, see you then!" You shot up the moment you heard the bell ring, "Bye Gilbert!" He waved after you.
"Bye ________!!" Once you were inside the building Gilbert did a quick fist pump.
Italy X Reader: The Chance to Make You HappyItaly X Reader: The Chance to Make You HappyMore Like This
Feliciano stood at the stove making dinner for you and him. Looking down he couldn't help but frown at the boiling water. Not even making his favorite pasta dish could cheer him up. He knew you were hurting and it broke his heart to see you in pain. He would give anything to hear you laugh, to see your smile again. He wanted so much for you to be happy again. He had wished on every star in the sky, but nothing changed.
It had been two months since your boyfriend left you for another woman. You loved him with all your heart and he tossed you to the curb like trash. He was everything to you and you meant nothing to him. You couldn't help but feel worthless. Your heart was broken beyond repair and you just wanted it to stop hurting. You laid in your bed, sobbing at the thought of him. You wanted to forget him so much, but you couldn't. You just couldn't let him go.
Shutting your eyes tightly you try to hold back a sob, but fail miserably.
RussiaxBlind!Reader - I promiseMore Like This
You never thought Ivan was a cold person. Even if Alfred told you he was cold and scary, you just couldn't imagine him as someone cold. He was always so calm, and so kind with you.
Maybe the day you met him was the most special day on your life. You were depressed, and the life wasn't the same. Not after you went blind.
But then, he suddenly appeared on your life, and gave you back happiness.
- _______! - your friend Alfred hugged you. - How are you?
- I'm fine, now, Alfred, thank you. - you smiled.
Five days after you went blind, Alfred came to visit you. But he wasn't alone.
- ______, I want to introduce you to my friend, Ivan. - he said.
- Hello, _______. - you heard a calm, beautiful voice say. - Nice to meet you.
- Nice to meet you too, Ivan. - you said, and smiled.
You heard Alfred sitting down on the chair next to your bed, and Ivan complaining:
- Hey, I was going to sit down on this chair!
- You can sit down on ______'s bed.
- Can I? - he asked.
- Hm, of course.
AmericaxReaderxRussia - Bloody Love - Ch. 19More Like This
- Ivan! - you yelled, and started running.
His surprised face was the only thing you saw before you hugged him.
- Ahhh... I missed you! - you said.
- Hey, (NAME). - he said - How are you?
- I'm fine, I'm fine. Let me help you with this... - you grabbed one of his bags.
- No, no, I'll do it. - he grabbed the bag. - This is heavy.
- You shouldn't carry heavy things.
Oh yeah. You were pregnant. You sighed as you realized the meaning of that. Even if you thought about that several times, this fact just didn't enter your mind.
- Okay, I'll go in and make something for you to eat.
- Alright. - Ivan answered.
You walked into the house and threw the book you bought on the sofa. Ivan was back! You were so happy, you even felt a big smile spreading through your face.
- How was your trip? - you asked.
- Fine... I visited my family at Russia too, so it wasn't just work. I was really needing to relax, after...
When you heard this words, you felt your body paralyzing.
- ...After so much