100 Ways to Annoy the Nordics100 Ways to Annoy the NordicsMore Like This
1. Ask why he's not as cool as Sweden.
2. Ask why he speaks with a potato in his mouth.
3. Ask him how the Kalmar Union is.
4. Ask him how many Lego pieces it costs to buy a tub of Häagen-Dazs.
5. Point out that the Swedish flag looks just like the Danish flag.
6. Point out that the Icelandic, Norwegian and Finnish flags do too.
7. Drink his beer.
8. Ask him why his country is so small.
9. Ask how many times Sweden has kicked his butt.
10. Tell him that Norway does not love him.
11. Tell him Norway loves Sweden.
12. While talking about politics, ask who the head of bar tending is in Denmark.
13. Tell him Sweden is more handsome than he is.
14. Ask why the Danish language is not as cool as Swedish.
15. Say that no matter how hard he will try, Denmark will never be better than Sweden.
16. Tell him that the capital of Denmark is Legoland.
17. Tell him he is not good looking.
18. Speak only Swedish when Denmark is around.
19. Say tha
America x Tsundere!Reader RQ: Idiot!"I still don't understand how I ended up here." I said, folding my arms. Elisaveta patted my shoulder and said, "It's alright ___, I'm here too." We sighed together as Alfred and Gilbert ran around excitedly. I took a look at the area around me. Kids were running around, some were even dragging their parents to the rides and games. Yep, you guessed it, we were in a amusement park.More Like This
"Hey! ___ can we go on the rides first?" asked Alfred, staring at the roller coaster. I gulped at the sight of it. "Um, no thank you." I said, turning to walk away. A snicker was heard behind me.
"Why? Are you scared?" sneered Gilbert, earning a glare from Elisaveta. I froze in place, then turned back to them again and screamed, "I am not scared!"
"Keseses! She looked so freaked out!" laughed Gilbert, making me fold my arms and look down. "I did not!" Alfred who was also laughing added, "You were clinging onto my arm!" My face turned beet red. "Stop it! It's not true!" I exclaimed, loo
2p England x Reader! Ch. 1More Like This
Our story takes place on a quiet Saturday, where you invited your boyfriend Arthur to your house for some alone time with him....
You wanted to have fun with him, so you decided to play a little game with him....
You gave Arthur a call and invited him to your house;you waited patiently for him to arrive...
Within two hours later, he arrived at your house....
"I want to have fun with you today" you said to Arthur
"What do you mean" He said to you
"I wanna play a game with you" you said...
"What game is that, love"
"Hide and Seek" you eagerly told the British man standing in front of you...
(Hide and Seek was always your favourite game ever since you and Arthur were little..)
"Okay, I'll count to twenty" He said...
He went off into the living room while you were searching for a good place to hide...
You search all around your house for a good place to hid....
"He'll never find me here" you said...
You hid in a tiny hiding spot upstairs near your bed...
Devil!Russia x Angel!Reader- Revenge CH1More Like This
You watched down on the little people of the world, casually walking around and about. It was interesting though, even if all the stuff they did wasn't all that exciting. But your eyes glued on the graveyard, people who were familiar to you, but you couldn't remember.......
You sighed and stood up, some of the clouds sticking onto your white dress. You wiped it off and skipped to your friends.
" Oh, hey _____! We have the Angel watch today! Want to come with us?" Nathan asked. You shook your head.
" I have too much on my mind right now....." Juliana laughed.
" But it's going to be epic, you have to come with us!!! PLEASE??" Juliana was now shaking you. You laughed.
" Alright, alright.......but there's a place I want to check out with you guys." You said.
" Yay! Let's go guys!" Leanna said, dragging you.
" AWW YEAH, ROAD TRIP!! I CALL CAPTAIN!" Juliana cheered. Natalie face palmed.
" Yes, but it's near the coast of Africa." Koro said. Juliana paled.
" You lead the way, CAPTAIN." Natalie