Hello this is my first public visual style, so if you see any bugs let me know in the comments, suggestions are welcome to.
HIGH DPI not supported !!!
Ribbon disabler winaero.com/comment.php?commen…
Winaero glass winaero.com/comment.php?commen…
Aero glass(optional) www.neowin.net/news/aero-glass…
Patch your system with UxStyle.
Open Material folder folder. Open theme folder then taskbar (top or bottom) and move all it content to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
Disable ribbon with Ribbon disabler.
Double click Winaero glass to make your borders transparent, if you want start it every time you boot move it to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp.
Use TinyWindowsBorders and set border pading to 0, click apply.
Redesigned menu bar,
Themed comand link,
Bugs fixes and minor improvements.
List view changes,
Themed tool window,
Fixed invisible taskbar text,
Color changes and small fixes.
Added blue taskbar version request by JoJk0
New colors: Red, Green, Deep Orange,
Inspired by Google new design for Android, Chrome and beyond, more info about that www.google.com/design/
I am not responsible for the world end, mistakes in this description or any your computer damage!!!!
an elegant and minimalistic Pack of Visual Styles for Windows 8.1 that doesn't get in the way of your productivity.
+BONUS: Matching Firefox Style for the dark themes available here.
EXTRA STUFF!!! make sure you checkout the 2 matching PotPlayer skins: Simplify Light for PotPlayer and Simplify Dark for PotPlayer.
IMPORTAT!!!! The themes don't change the icons! I never said they do! If you want to change the system icons you can use iPacks. In the preview I've used this iPack: numix iPack. If you want to change the taskbar icons then please google something like "how to change the taskbar icons in windows".
• create a Restore Point using System Restore (safety first!)
• patch Windows so you can use 3rd party themes using this tool: uxstyle.com
• install the theme by copying the content of the Themes/Light Themes or Themes/Dark Themes folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\"
• apply the theme from the Personalize panel
• apply the registry settings by applying the corresponding .reg file in the Window Metrics folder
• remove the hover glow of the taskbar buttons: System>Advanced Settings>Performance Settings>uncheck Animations in the taskbar
• restart Windows and...
• enjoy using your new themes!
• OPTIONAL for Dark Point and Light Lines themes: use OldNewExplorer and check Use command bar instead of Ribbon option and all the sub-options except for the Hide caption text in File Explorer windows
• OPTIONAL! narrow vertical taskbar: use 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. Right click on the tray icon>advanced settings and set the no_width_limit = 1
• OPTIONAL! change the system icons: install the numix iPack
• 9 awesome Windows themes + extra variations: folders Themes...
• matching windows cursor schemes: folder Resources\Cursors
• two beautiful wallpapers: folder Resources\Wallpapers
• matching Firefox Style for Simplify 8.1 Dark: available here
• unlimited support!
• added support for higher DPI display settings.
• merged Simplify 8.1 and 8.1u1 into one.
• fixed the missing context menu in the Start Screen in Windows 8.1 Update 1.
• added a new variation for Windows 8.1 called Simplify 8.1 which fixes the jumplist bug.
• added a Bonus Wallpaper!
• initial release of the visual style.
Windows 8.1u1: jerky animation when minimizing/closing Metro apps. Hopefully I can fix it soon.
not much to say; it’s been a long time w/o posting something.
Here are 12 walls, ready to get instant-desktop action; all pics by me; (yes… new camera, new little friend).
hope you enjoy! (if used somewhere, please give credit & link back here if possible)
*UPDATE (16 | 10 | 2014) aka "Ns Wp 03.60"
Being a "major update" (I know, it's kinda' weird talking about wallpapers hehe) I recommend you to download.
Below is the list of corrections and improvements:
^ Softened And Small details corrected: building a stairway, ku-brick, reflektor, and through blue (all sizes)
* Sizes corrected: on náttúra (2560 x 1600), through blue (1920 x 1080), and building a stairway (iPad)
+ Bonus: added iPhone "reflektor_ New mods"
Friends are displayed in groups (with groupnames) sorted alphabetically
Each friend has a direct "Send note to" button
The list is searchable with live update
a hrefwhile in the chat rooms, but I don't expect many people will find that a problem, and I don't really want to fix that
Installable userscript: Search within your Notes!
This is a working script! Install it if you want this!
This userscript adds a search-form in your note-section so you can search for usersnames, subjects, messages and dates.
This is an entry for deviantart-Related's collaboration-contest: namenotrequired.deviantart.com…
sugarpoultry has made a similar visual suggestion some time ago: sugarpoultry.deviantart.com/ar…
You can search via Regex:
Normal words should be contained.
2 different words will pe separated with |: interview|promote will search for notes containing interview or Note.
To search for 2 words within one note use .*: interview.*promote
Search for patterns: "myd+. entry" will match "my 1. entry" "my 2. entry" "my 123. entry"
Not sure about nicknames? make wildcarts: "de.*fedde" will match my name, too!
Site-effect: Browsing pages and filtering will become much faster!
The first time you open the Note-search, it will have to index your notes.
For 300 notes this may take 10s.
Every time you reopen the note-search it will look for new notes and index them automatically.
However, when deleting a note, you have to reindex (with the button) it yourself.
To search simply insert search-words.
works well with...
firefox + Greasmonkey-addon,
chrome + tampermonkey,
Information for installing can be seen here: fav.me/d4akman