Character Partner Interview BLANK1. Answer as your character.More Like This
2. The interview can be answered by any type of character (original, fan-made e.t.c).
3. Feel free to answer the optional questions below within the interview.
How are you doing?
1. Who is your partner? Tell us a bit about them.
2. How did you meet, and how did you get together?
3. What is your partner's best physical feature?
4. Name one hobby or passion of theirs.
5. Name one thing you like about their personality.
6. Name one thing you dislike about their personality.
7. What is something you absolutely love about them?
8. What is something you absolutely cannot stand about them?
9. Is your partner the romantic type? Do you want them to be?
10. What makes them special to you personally?
11. How much do you think your partner loves you?
12. Do you want to be with them for the rest of your life? Do you think you will be?
Thank for taking this interview, __________.
Optional questions, place anywhere within existing questions
Pairing Interview Journal Meme Blank(EDIT: I forgot to add some other questions that I felt were important)More Like This
(I was looking for couple interview journal memes on here, and had no luck; so I decided to make my own! Please feel free to use this and please link back! )
1) Introduce your pairing!
2) So… how did you two meet?
3) Who initiated the relationship and how?
4) Interesting! What was your first kiss with each other like?
5) Aww! What do you find most attractive about each other, not just in the physical appearance department?
6) Would you say you're in love?
7) How sweet! How comfortable are you with one another?
7) Who would you say "Wears the pants" in the relationship?
8) What are some things you admire about your partner?
9) Compatibility is important in a relationship, so how are you alike in some ways?
10) That's cool! Now, how are you two different from each other in personality?
11) What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done with each other?
12) Ooh, how dirty! Now tim
101 Ways to Help the CommunitySuggest a Daily Deviation by noting the appropriate Community Volunteer.More Like This
Nominate a deviant as a Senior Member by noting fourteenthstar with your suggestion.
Write an article for projecteducate. Take a look at the Schedule and check out the Community Week Guidelines if you'd like to contribute your knowledge!
Send a note to ProjectPorkchop to suggest a talented but under-appreciated artist to be included in the next Porkchop feature.
Suggest a Daily Literature Deviation by sending a note to one of the admins here.
Grant the wish at dAWishingWell by keeping an eye out for one of these wish feature blogs: Fishing for Wishes, Wish Fondue, and the Wishing Jar.
Support the dAWishingWell by donating to TheWishingWidget.
Fellas Official dA Calendar - Up and Running!Hello Deviants!More Like This
It has been asked for many times by deviants, but as of today we now have the first ever official deviantART Calendar that is run by a select few at fella!
There is a lot of information about the calendar for you all, so I am includign a shortened version at the top, and for those of you who would like to know more, there is additional information below.
The calendar is intended for official events by deviantART Inc., its affiliates, and official groups or projects on deviantART. Deviant contests will unfortunately not be included at this time.
You may look at the calendar online here: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=devfella%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles
All times are in PT (current time in California)
There is also information on how to add it to offline calendars (such as Apple iCal and for i
Fanfic Preference Meme +Blank+sarahaurelie's Fanfic Preference Meme:More Like This
x This is for your convenience, so people will know what you like when they go to write fics for you, as a request or gift or something.
x Don't go crazy and use all of your Fandoms, just pick the ones you really like, not briefly encountered, or you'll be here all day.
x Fill out what you like to read, not write. (Though you can really do whatever you feel.)
x Update it! So that way you don't get fics you no longer want. Give the wonderful people who write you fics the link!
-Username: Your name/interweb alias.
-Language: ex. English, French, Spanish.
-Fandom: ex. Final Fantasy VII, NCIS
-Setting: ex. AU, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children.
-Pairing(s): ex. TonyxZiva, GenesisxAeris
-Friendship(s): ex. Angeal & Zack
-Rating(s): ex. K(G), K+(PG), T(PG13), M(R), MA
-Cue(s) (AKA Prompts): *If you know exactly what you want/Don't want to be surprised.* ex. Getting Coffee, Mpreg Materia, Angst, "Fluff".
+ In Depth
(S/N: If selecti
Ten Things MemeTen Things You Didn't Know About ______More Like This
Instructions: In this meme, you're going to tell us ten things about your character that no one else knows. Tell us about some of their quirks, unusual features, or anything else that you feel is noteworthy. But! There's a plot twist! You have to do it from the point of view of another character. Have this other character tell us about them! Good luck, and remember: Have Fun!